Photo

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#851 sarahandmark

sarahandmark
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:03 AM

I haven't heard anything about the new packages yet, but if I do I'll be sure to let you know.  I was working with a WC before and had started doing some of the planning (menu, etc) but my new WC said there isn't really anything that I can do at this point.  We have the Blue Lagoon reserved for a private reception from 5:30 to 9:30, and my fiance and I just started working on the music this weekend, which is a pretty big task.  We're using an IPOD and doing all of the music ourselves.  I guess I'm just going to wait until it gets a little closer before I start hounding the WC about the details.  I've heard that they don't really focus on your wedding until right before anyways, so I'm trying not to stress myself out!

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

Same boat.  Nothing really to do... currently I'm working on the OOT bags and Pre-Travel Brochure.  I'm still waiting for the new wedding packages to come out.  I emailed her late last week and still haven't received a reply.  Have you heard anything about them yet?

What have you already planned for the wedding?  For instance, she has us for the Blue Lagoon with a DJ and the fire show, as well as Steel Drums for the ceremony.  I believe I told her what restaurant we want the food to be from, but haven't told her the menu.  I guess I won't expect to start working with her till about 2 months out.  I just want to find out the new packages, so I know if I need to bring stuff down with me!

#852 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
    • 192 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

I think they are in the process of updating the Palladium wedding website.  I was looking around on it this morning and they had a new Karen Bussen package called Pure Paradise posted.  They also had a tab called Karen Bussen extras and it had options for paper lanterns in blue, white, fuchsia and mango.  They're gone now though. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  CUPS.png   48.71KB   1 downloads

#853 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
      • 610 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:59 AM

I was on the site this morning as well, but I didn't see the Pure Paradise package.  Do you recall what was included in it?  I saw the new heading picture and the extras for the paper laterns.  Fingers crossed all will be posted soon!!

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 

I think they are in the process of updating the Palladium wedding website.  I was looking around on it this morning and they had a new Karen Bussen package called Pure Paradise posted.  They also had a tab called Karen Bussen extras and it had options for paper lanterns in blue, white, fuchsia and mango.  They're gone now though. 

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#854 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
        • 610 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:01 AM

Right there with you!  I figure if they don't find it necessary then I shouldn't either.  LOL  Well to the extent of telling them!  I will, if I haven't already, have all details ready for when that happens!  Again, trying to live the island motto... No worries!! :)

Originally Posted by sarahandmark 

I've heard that they don't really focus on your wedding until right before anyways, so I'm trying not to stress myself out!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#855 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
          • 610 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

It's amazing what sneaking around does on a website!  I found the Pure Paradise details along with the names and prices of the others offered....

Pure Paradise - $1800 (colors: white or pink or blue)

Waves of Love - $2400 (colors: blue or green & white)

Island Pearl - $2900 (colors: white or pink)

Pure Paradise:

Marriage Officiant and all administrative costs
            Lovely Vow Space d©cor at one of your three ceremony sites (includes your choice of the Promise Pergola, Garden Gazebo, or Angel's Atrium, adorned with 4 Fresh White Flower Pomander Balls)
            White garden chairs
            Bride's Paradise Posy (A chic rose bouquet finished with white satin ribbon and pearl pins) in Simple Stunning White
            Matching Groom's Boutonniere
            Music/iPod hookup and mic/speakers for ceremony
            Signing table with floating white blossom
            Keepsake copy of your vows
            A sparkling toast to your love immediately following the ceremony
            One-tiered white wedding cake in your choice of flavors

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#856 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
            • 610 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:20 AM

I will be posting my Pre-Travel Brochures shortly.  Just waiting to receive them in the mail before I post pictures and my template. 

Still haven't finalized the Steel Band playlist.  Actually, no where close! LOL All I know is Canon in D when I walk down the aisle.  I think I will just have them play what they want to.  Soft, mushy songs when guests are getting to their seats and then fun songs after the ceremony.  Gotta have them play The Tide is High LOL.  Have you picked out any yet?

Originally Posted by JamaicaBride2Be 

What are you putting in your pre-travel brochure? Did you pick the songs the Steel Drums are going to play?

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#857 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
              • 610 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

Island Pearl - $2900 (colors: white or pink)

Romantic Vow Space D©cor, (includes your choice of the Promise Pergola, Garden Gazebo, or Angel's Atrium, adorned with White Tulle, White Orchid Garlands, and Pearls)
                2 Aisle Arrangements of White Lilies* and Pearls/ 2 Aisle Arrangements of Pink Lilies and White Pearls
                Bride's "Island Pearl" Bouquet of Miniature Calla Lilies in Simple Stunning White* with Satin Ribbon and Pearl Accents/ Bride's "Island Pearl" Bouquet of Miniature Calla Lilies in Simple Stunning Pink with Satin Ribbon and Pearl Accents
                White garden chairs with White Tulle Aisle Accents
                Matching Groom's Boutonniere/ in Pink
                Wedding portraits
                Signing table with pearl white organza overlay and floating calla lilies/ Signing table with Pink Tablecloth, Organza Overlay, and floating white blossom
                A sparkling Island Pearl toast to your love following the ceremony
                Chic Pearl and Candle Centerpiece with Orchid Petals, Organza Overlay, White Napkins, and Pearl Napkin Rings for your Wedding Dinner Table
                2 Tier Wedding Cake in White, in your choice of flavors with Pearl Accents/ 2 Tier Wedding Cake in White, in your choice of flavors
                In Suite Honeymoon Sunset- Pearl White Silk Flower Petals on your bed, Chocolate Covered Fruits, and a Bottle of Bubbly in Your Room
                Pink Runner for your Bar
                Pink Napkins and Pearl Napkin Rings for your Wedding Dinner Table

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#858 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
                • 610 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:45 AM

Waves of Love - $2400 (colors: blue or green & white)

Ocean-inspired Vow Space D©cor, (includes your choice of the Promise Pergola, Garden Gazebo, or Angel's Atrium, accented with Pretty Starfish Garlands and Sea Grass)
                  2 Arrangements of Hydrangea* in Simple Stunning Blue and Dune Grasses/ 2 Arrangements of Hydrangea in Simple Stunning White and Green with Dune Grasses
                  White garden chairs
                  Shell Path to Line Your Aisle
                  Bride's "Mermaid" Blue Hydrangea Bouquet* with Sea Grass Accents, Satin Ribbon, and Pearl Pins
                  Groom's Boutonniere of Dendrobium Orchids in White or Green/ in White
                  2 Pale Blue* Parasols for Maids or Moms
                  Wedding Portraits
                  Signing table with Blue or White Tablecloth and Floating Cymbidium Blossom with Grass/ Signing table with White Tablecloth and Floating Green Cymbidium Blossom
                  A sparkling "Something Blue" Toast to your love following the ceremony
                  Shell and Floating Candle Centerpiece, Organza Overlay, Blue Napkins and Shell Napkin Accents for your Wedding Dinner Table
                  2- Tier Wedding Cake with Shell Accents and Blue Ribbon/ 2- Tier Wedding Cake with White Shell Accents and White Ribbon
                  Oceanside Honeymoon Breakfast or Sunset Wine and Cheese for Two under the Promise Pergola, anytime during your stay
                  2 White Parasols for Maids or Moms
                  White Tablecloth for Your Wedding Bar
                  White Napkins and Shell Napkin Accents for your Wedding Dinner Table

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

#859 MrsDesz

MrsDesz
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 61 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

Hi BeachBriden11,

Amazing !  Thanks for posting this info. Are there any photos on their site of these packages?

#860 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
                    • 192 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:30 PM

I think the Waves of Love theme is their new header picture, but no other new pictures.  You can only find the package info by playing around with the website right now.  There was a couple pictures of the paper lanterns this morning, but they're not there now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users