Originally Posted by missgomes
My ceremony is at 4 at the Gazebo. I would like my guests to meet the photographer about 30 minutes before the ceremony to take family pictures. Do you have any suggestions on a location to take these pictures?
I haven't heard from Nina yet so if anyone could answer a couple of questions for me (I am working on my welcome letter today):
1. Is the cocktail hour located at the ceremony? Do we have use the IPOD hookup during cocktail hour?
2. How far (in minutes) is the Gazebo to the Blue Lagoon.
3. Does anyone have pictures of the dance area at the Gazebo? What is the lighting like? Romantic
4. If you used the DJ, did you give him a list of songs? Is there any contact info for the DJ?
You wont hear from her that much on your wedding day either...
i'm not sure if you have received an answer as of yet or if you have received any of my previous messages because i'm not sure I got any replies from you but the Gazebo is not an easy walk for anyseniors attending your wedding AND it is very pretty ...In belive its about a ten minute walk or you can have Nina transport your guest by cart to he Lady Hamiltion lobby or whatever area is closer to the your reception site...I must also inform you that The Poseidon is the closest to the Gazebo..
2. The Cocktail hour takes place at the ceremony site...and I just got back from our wedding and I didnt see any dance area at the Gazebo ...
3. The DJ thats used at the hotel is called Irie Jamz Entertainment ( they have a website) and your planner will give you a form with questions about music that includes songs that you must hear and song you dont want to hear..
4.Your planner has someone from the hotel or wedding department play the music at the ceremony they have speakers and a whole set up..
hope this helps ...