Photo

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#611 asheeki

asheeki
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:55 AM

Congrats on your upcoming wedding I wish you all the best try not to be stressed although i will need a chill pill when my day comes but so far all is well with me. Is anyone here using Grande Garden as their floeist I just need a feedback on them. GrandeGarden::Front Page. I have great experiences with them so far excellent work good communication cant ask for better but would love to communicate with anyone else who is working with them.

#612 Leez309

Leez309
    • 186 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

I loved this thread. So much great info! If you decide not to have a private reception is there no extra charge besides the $20 pp charge for the ceremony in the new pricing?

#613 mswhatever

mswhatever
      • 475 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Leez309
        I loved this thread. So much great info! If you decide not to have a private reception is there no extra charge besides the $20 pp charge for the ceremony in the new pricing?

That is right.

#614 missgomes

missgomes
        • 296 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jerseykitten
          I haven't been there either - the palladium addict site is awesome - as you can probably tell mswhatever and i have done a lot of research

i promise I will take a million pictures of everything for you guys!
          Gosh.. I hope you are having a great time... you are so thorough in this thread.. i cannot wait for you to post a review.... LOL Have fun!!!

#615 missgomes

missgomes
          • 296 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Stephy7387
            I wanted to see how much it would be to have an IPOD hookup, speakers, & a mic for the reception since we will be sitting down most of the time eating (and then go to the disco after). Plus the DJ price is expensive. I heard someone earlier in the forum say they did this and it worked out great, only charged around $250 I think. I asked Phylicia this and she said it cost $600!!!!!!!! That is crazy! For a couple speakers & a mic! Advice please! Should I try to talk her down? That really is ridiculous!
            Yea I got the same quote... and from reading this blog, you don't really get to enjoy them. Which BTW, makes it more frustrating to pay for.... NOT LOL..

#616 missgomes

missgomes
            • 296 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

Ok.. I am so excited that we have a new group of GPJ brides. Although I am not getting married until May of 2011... I will still stalk the hell out of this thread. You ladies have helped me out so much already (I should have been diagnosed w. OCD I swear)... I am kind of a perfectionist (in my own mind). We're going with the Romance Package. I sent out 63 STD's.. I have about 35 "definites" so far. I hope to share a lot of information with you ladies. Have fun planning!!!

#617 jk1101

jk1101
              • 2,582 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:45 PM

Hi Everyone I'm back - so much to tell - I will put together my review and some helpful tips for you very soon!

#618 mswhatever

mswhatever
                • 475 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jerseykitten
                  Hi Everyone I'm back - so much to tell - I will put together my review and some helpful tips for you very soon!
                  Can't hardly wait!!! Congrats on being a Mrs.!!!!!

#619 kasabre28

kasabre28
                  • 61 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Leez309
                    hey i hope your wedding went well I am getting married there on october 29, 2010 and would love to hear all about it :)

#620 kasabre28

kasabre28
                    • 61 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 05:39 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tennyt1
                      I am now BOOKED for GP and I'm so excited!!!!
                      hey teenyt1 i am booked at the gp as well let me know if you need anything ill me happy to share whatever i find out :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users