Photo

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#601 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:17 PM

I am now BOOKED for GP and I'm so excited!!!!
    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#602 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:47 AM

Hey Jerseykitten, I know you are using sungold which photographer and package are you going with?

#603 jk1101

jk1101
      • 2,582 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

Congratulations on booking!!!

I'm using Paula & Damian
        this is what I'm getting
        Up to 8 hours shooting on your wedding day
        2 Photographers
        On -line hosting of images for easy ordering (up to 90 days)
        1 10 x 10 Flush Mount Album (20 sides) approximately 50 Images
        Copyright free CD/DVD containing high-resolution files fully edited of all usable images
        100.00 Print Credit
        Trash the dress session
        1 DVD photo shows, approximately 100 selected images that tell a story of the days

And I'm paying a lot for it - but i think it's worth it.

#604 mswhatever

mswhatever
        • 475 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jerseykitten

And I'm paying a lot for it - but i think it's worth it.
          I was shocked at how expensive photographers are in Jamaica!

#605 jk1101

jk1101
          • 2,582 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mswhatever
            I was shocked at how expensive photographers are in Jamaica!
            I know - some of them seemed like less money, but when I added up all of the extras, it came out to be the same - I just really loved their (Paula & Damian) pictures the best. And the photographers I liked here in Jersey would have been even more to fly out, so that was out of the question. Even with everything I have spent, it's still a fraction of what a wedding here would be. the only thing that is costing about the same is the photographer, but to me it's worth it for good pictures that we will have forever.

#606 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
            • 361 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
              I know - some of them seemed like less money, but when I added up all of the extras, it came out to be the same - I just really loved their (Paula & Damian) pictures the best. And the photographers I liked here in Jersey would have been even more to fly out, so that was out of the question. Even with everything I have spent, it's still a fraction of what a wedding here would be. the only thing that is costing about the same is the photographer, but to me it's worth it for good pictures that we will have forever.
              So it looks like your next up...your BIG day is right around the corner!!
              How is your stress level? Do you still have a lot of things to do before you leave?

Just wanted to say...have a wonderful time in Jamaica...and make sure to ENJOY YOUR DAY!
              http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#607 mswhatever

mswhatever
              • 475 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tiffandmarv
                How is your stress level? Do you still have a lot of things to do before you leave?

Just wanted to say...have a wonderful time in Jamaica...and make sure to ENJOY YOUR DAY!
                I hope you have a great wedding!!!!

#608 jk1101

jk1101
                • 2,582 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tiffandmarv

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mswhatever
                  I hope you have a great wedding!!!!
                  thank you guys!

I'm not too stressed - I think I have everything i need - i'm going to stop at the mall tonight and see if I can find some sparkly hair clips for them to use in case I take my veil off. I will pack this weekend - I'm only working monday and tuesday next week - Wednesday I will get my mani/pedi done and car service is picking FI and i and both sets of our parents up at the ungodly hour of 3:15 am - our flight is at 7:15 and the airport is an hour and a half away.

I just want to go already. I am so ready to do this!

#609 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
                  • 361 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
                    thank you guys!

I'm not too stressed - I think I have everything i need - i'm going to stop at the mall tonight and see if I can find some sparkly hair clips for them to use in case I take my veil off. I will pack this weekend - I'm only working monday and tuesday next week - Wednesday I will get my mani/pedi done and car service is picking FI and i and both sets of our parents up at the ungodly hour of 3:15 am - our flight is at 7:15 and the airport is an hour and a half away.

I just want to go already. I am so ready to do this!
                    Glad to hear your not too stressed...from reading your past posts I could tell you did a great job with your planning!

Woah that is super early...but your heading to Jamaica..so no worries mon, right?! HAVE A BLAST
                    http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#610 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

Quote:
                      Thanks for the info. I too think that photography will be worth it. Have a great time and we all look forwarding to hearing all about it when you return.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users