Jump to content

Photo

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#571 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,131 posts

    Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

    If anyone wants to know the wedding bliss decor is when they decorate the honeymoon suite
    http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

    ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

    #572 Princess J

    Princess J
    • Jr. Member
    • 424 posts

      Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

      Hi everyone, I know this has been asked but I am so confused between the 2 Palladium resorts and the different package names on this forum (and on the Palladium website)! I have also spend a good many hours going through the posts and I am still confused so maybe someone can help.

      I was inquiring about "Grande Palladium" in Montego Bay and recieved a 2010 Wedding Magazine which quotes 3 packages
      1. Sapphire: $1700 and $20pp after 8 people
      2. Ruby: $2000 and $20pp after 8 people
      3. Pearl: $2400 and $20pp after 8 peopl

      I asked about a private reception and was told this was $45pp. So if I wanted the RUBY package and the private reception for 40 people would I pay $2000 + $640 (32 x$20) and then + $1800 ($45 x40) so total $4440

      I have also seen some people say it is an additional $300 for a 'private reception' fee?
      Help!
      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

      #573 Tennyt1

      Tennyt1
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,131 posts

        Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:16 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jenn Blades
        Hi everyone, I know this has been asked but I am so confused between the 2 Palladium resorts and the different package names on this forum (and on the Palladium website)! I have also spend a good many hours going through the posts and I am still confused so maybe someone can help.

        I was inquiring about "Grande Palladium" in Montego Bay and recieved a 2010 Wedding Magazine which quotes 3 packages
        1. Sapphire: $1700 and $20pp after 8 people
        2. Ruby: $2000 and $20pp after 8 people
        3. Pearl: $2400 and $20pp after 8 peopl

        I asked about a private reception and was told this was $45pp. So if I wanted the RUBY package and the private reception for 40 people would I pay $2000 + $640 (32 x$20) and then + $1800 ($45 x40) so total $4440

        I have also seen some people say it is an additional $300 for a 'private reception' fee?
        Help!

        Hi Jenn, That is the same information I got from WC- Phylicia, no mention of the $300 anymore, I guess becuase we will be paying $45 pp.
        http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

        ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

        #574 jk1101

        jk1101
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,582 posts

          Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Stephy7387
          Thanks!!! I haven't been there either, just did some research and hoped for the best! Jerseykitten are you getting married on the beach or in the gazebo?
          Getting married on the beach!

          #575 mswhatever

          mswhatever
          • Jr. Member
          • 475 posts

            Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tennyt1
            If anyone wants to know the wedding bliss decor is when they decorate the honeymoon suite
            You are correct. What I posted earlier is the basic flowers for the ceremony and reception. I misread what she wanted.

            #576 mswhatever

            mswhatever
            • Jr. Member
            • 475 posts

              Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:40 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenn Blades
              Hi everyone, I know this has been asked but I am so confused between the 2 Palladium resorts and the different package names on this forum (and on the Palladium website)! I have also spend a good many hours going through the posts and I am still confused so maybe someone can help.

              I was inquiring about "Grande Palladium" in Montego Bay and recieved a 2010 Wedding Magazine which quotes 3 packages
              1. Sapphire: $1700 and $20pp after 8 people
              2. Ruby: $2000 and $20pp after 8 people
              3. Pearl: $2400 and $20pp after 8 peopl

              I asked about a private reception and was told this was $45pp. So if I wanted the RUBY package and the private reception for 40 people would I pay $2000 + $640 (32 x$20) and then + $1800 ($45 x40) so total $4440

              I have also seen some people say it is an additional $300 for a 'private reception' fee?
              Help!
              Previously, the resort charged a $100 an hour with a 3 hour minimum for a private reception. Now they charge $45 per person fee. They also lowered the per person food charge to $20. So no more hourly charge.

              #577 Tennyt1

              Tennyt1
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,131 posts

                Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:54 PM

                Mswhatever, this is why I want to book asap, that way I'm good when they do the increases again next year.
                http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

                ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

                #578 tiffandmarv

                tiffandmarv
                • Jr. Member
                • 361 posts

                  Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:00 AM

                  Ladies,

                  Who exactly is the lead WC these days, is it still Nina or is it Phylica?
                  http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png


                  Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

                  #579 jk1101

                  jk1101
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,582 posts

                    Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:09 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tiffandmarv
                    Ladies,

                    Who exactly is the lead WC these days, is it still Nina or is it Phylica?
                    I only hear from Phyllicia. She's the one who calls me and emails me.

                    #580 Tennyt1

                    Tennyt1
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,131 posts

                      Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:36 AM

                      Yes, Phylica has been emailing me also.
                      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

                      ~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users