Natalie Spence

email address:
    Natalie Spence (nspence@taiflora.com)

Sales & Marketing

Tai Flora Services Ltd.

Tel: 1-876-953-9485 / 9389

Fax: 1-876-953-2376

Tai Flora Services Ltd. - Jamaica's Full Service Florists

She will definitely respond to you - it just takes longer - I sent her a picture of what I was looking for and she said she could do it - I just don't think it's possible to have a catalog of every type of flower arrangement - the ones GP has are very typical...that's why I went to the florist - compliments of Ms Whatever...I love this forum!

#532 mswhatever

mswhatever
    • 475 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:22 AM

I love this forum too!!!

#533 luv2sun

luv2sun
      • 54 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jerseykitten
        Here is her info -
        Natalie Spence

email address:
        Natalie Spence (nspence@taiflora.com)

Sales & Marketing

Tai Flora Services Ltd.

Tel: 1-876-953-9485 / 9389

Fax: 1-876-953-2376

Tai Flora Services Ltd. - Jamaica's Full Service Florists

She will definitely respond to you - it just takes longer - I sent her a picture of what I was looking for and she said she could do it - I just don't think it's possible to have a catalog of every type of flower arrangement - the ones GP has are very typical...that's why I went to the florist - compliments of Ms Whatever...I love this forum!
        Thanks! I'll double-check prices with them because the resort quoted an extra $130 to switch to a different bouquet which seems rediculous. It's such a silly thing to have to spend $$ on so may have to just suck it up and choose something they're offering since I'll likely use it for 45 mins total. I'm bringing a florist with me too.....think they'd mind me picking every flower off their property?! haha.

Gotta love BDW, thanks ladies!

#534 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:03 PM

i'm paying 135 extra for my bouquet and bout. GP was going to charge me over 200.

So now my dilemma(s)
          i wasn't planning to bring any extra decorations for the reception - do you think it will look too plain with just the flowers from the ceremony? I'm going to have 1 U shaped table for everyone.

My other dilemma is that my ceremony is at 4 and reception is at 6 - what do people do in between? When I asked Phyllicia at GP, it turns out they offer a Cocktail hour at 15/pp which includes drinks and hot and cold appetizers and can be done at the ceremony site or infinity bar. Attached menu -
          FI was like "are you kidding...it's an all inclusive resort - can't people just go hang at a bar till the reception" but I kind of like having a cocktail hour on the beach....

Any thoughts?

Attached Files

#535 brandypa

brandypa
          • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

I had the same issue. I wanted a cocktail hour but its gets pricey with everything else. I figured everyone is on vacation so they wouldn't mine just meeting at the Infinity bar until the reception. I am putting it on the itinerary with the welcome letter.

#536 mswhatever

mswhatever
            • 475 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

Quote:

So now my dilemma(s)
              i wasn't planning to bring any extra decorations for the reception - do you think it will look too plain with just the flowers from the ceremony? I'm going to have 1 U shaped table for everyone.

My other dilemma is that my ceremony is at 4 and reception is at 6 - what do people do in between? When I asked Phyllicia at GP, it turns out they offer a Cocktail hour at 15/pp which includes drinks and hot and cold appetizers and can be done at the ceremony site or infinity bar. Attached menu -
              FI was like "are you kidding...it's an all inclusive resort - can't people just go hang at a bar till the reception" but I kind of like having a cocktail hour on the beach....

Any thoughts?
              I love the idea of the cocktail hour. Past brides have said they really do it right. I noticed that the menu you posted said that cocktails only are $6 a person.I will keep that in mind as an option. We are having the steel drum for the ceremony. It would be nice to have a drink and enjoy the music and view.

#537 jk1101

jk1101
              • 2,582 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

I decided to go for it and do the food and drink. I love the idea of cocktails on the beach~
                In the scheme of things it's not that much more $$ - I only have 25 people.

Now I have to add another hour + music to the IPOD list!

#538 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
                • 361 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
                  I decided to go for it and do the food and drink. I love the idea of cocktails on the beach~
                  In the scheme of things it's not that much more $$ - I only have 25 people.

Now I have to add another hour + music to the IPOD list!
                  Wow just 30 days to go!!!
                  I am planning to do the cocktail hour too, so I can't wait for your review.
                  Also, Nina sent me a menu for a "jamaican" theme cocktail hour. Same price, if your interested.
                  http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#539 mswhatever

mswhatever
                  • 475 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tiffandmarv
                    Also, Nina sent me a menu for a "jamaican" theme cocktail hour. Same price, if your interested.
                    Can you post the menu? I would love to see it!

#540 jk1101

jk1101
                    • 2,582 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by tiffandmarv
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mswhatever
                      Can you post the menu? I would love to see it!
                      Please do! i want to see....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users