Photo

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#511 mswhatever

mswhatever
  • 475 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:57 PM

There are pictures of it posted I think in this thread. It is the most private location they offer. It is L shaped open aired with an ocean view. It is located on the beach.

#512 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
    • 1,572 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by elyse918
      Has anyone booked Poseidon for the Reception at GP? Blue Lagoon is booked for my wedding date and I am trying to get more infor about the restaurant/set up.
      There are some pics in this thread too: http://bestdestinati....de-pics-28568/

#513 elyse918

elyse918
      • 19 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

Thanks for the responses...maybe I am burnt out on the hours of reading links and doing searches but I only found one picture (with the Poseidon blue chairs) but I could not find any more on the blogs or even throug h a google search. I am worried about the set up for a reception at Poseidon, but that was the only other option presented. I have read no music is not allowed, but I need to find out. If this is the case, I am not sure what to do....Any other tips on where to find pictures or if anyone knows other options besides the Blue Lagoon (since it was already booked) please let me know

#514 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by elyse918
          Thanks for the responses...maybe I am burnt out on the hours of reading links and doing searches but I only found one picture (with the Poseidon blue chairs) but I could not find any more on the blogs or even throug h a google search. I am worried about the set up for a reception at Poseidon, but that was the only other option presented. I have read no music is not allowed, but I need to find out. If this is the case, I am not sure what to do....Any other tips on where to find pictures or if anyone knows other options besides the Blue Lagoon (since it was already booked) please let me know
          Did you look on the Palladium Addict site? I think they have links to people's online albums on there too.
          Palladium Addict: Your Destination | Palladium Addict | The Original Fan Site of the Grand Palladium Resorts, Hotels & Spas | Mexico Mayan Riviera Puerto Vallarta Dominican Republic Jamaica Montego Bay Brazil

#515 Natural

Natural
          • 218 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:02 AM

What day of the week is the beach bbq? Can you arrange one for your group or is it a resort thing?
            Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#516 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
            • 361 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Natural
              What day of the week is the beach bbq? Can you arrange one for your group or is it a resort thing?
              I know the beach BBQ is on Fridays and no reservation is required but I am unsure if you can arrange a private one.
              http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#517 luv2sun

luv2sun
              • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:02 AM

Hey ladies. We still have to choose where we are eating our reception dinner and do not want to pay for a private, any suggestions to what is the best choice for location/scenery? Would like to be outside or open air at least. Was thinking of Bubba's (nice and classy name haha) or Poseidon because those menus were the most appealing for us. I've seen a pic of Poseidon but none of Bubba's. So far we have 34 people so any insight would be really helpful. Thanks so much!!

#518 mswhatever

mswhatever
                • 475 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:11 AM

It took some googling but I found a pic of Bubba's for you!

Hey ladies. We still have to choose where we are eating our reception dinner and do not want to pay for a private, any suggestions to what is the best choice for location/scenery? Would like to be outside or open air at least. Was thinking of Bubba's (nice and classy name haha) or Poseidon because those menus were the most appealing for us. I've seen a pic of Poseidon but none of Bubba's. So far we have 34 people so any insight would be really helpful. Thanks so much!!

#519 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                  • 1,572 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:38 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by luv2sun
                    Bubba's isn't open-air, but Blue Lagoon and Posiedon are. Poseidon looks out over Sunset Cove beach.

#520 luv2sun

luv2sun
                    • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:54 PM

Thanks ladies! It's so great how to have resources that are so "on the ball"!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users