Sign in to follow this  
lmdels

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

Hey!

I also got that e-mail - which i found very frustrating since i've been threw 3 by the time i got that e-mail. I fly out in 38 days! I'm hoping everything will go perfect  but i have a feeling i'll have to start from scratch and let them know all my options again!

When is your wedding scheduled!?

Originally Posted by misspaige View Post

Hey!

I also got that e-mail - which i found very frustrating since i've been threw 3 by the time i got that e-mail. I fly out in 38 days! I'm hoping everything will go perfect  but i have a feeling i'll have to start from scratch and let them know all my options again!

When is your wedding scheduled!?

My wedding is not till June, so I have a good 6 months to work with.  I understand your frustration, but I'm sure everything will fall in place perfectly! :)  Ever been to palladiumaddicts.net?  A very nice review was written recently who did no planning prior to her arrival.  Check it out!  It might calm your nerves...

yes i have, its a great website!

my new coordinator is awesome, i got EVERYTHING finalized with her in one day, that took 6 months with my other ones.

Which wedding package did you pick?

P.s. congradulations!

Currently, I'm set up for the Ruby Package.  Yourself?

We're scheduled to get married on the beach at 4p w/the Steel Band.  Then we're having the reception at 6p at the Blue Lagoon w/a DJ and a Zurielamaka show.  I'm so excited!!

Currently, still trying to figure out colors.  Is it wrong that I'm leaning towards Mango Tango for my MoH?!?  Who would have thought orange would be my wedding color! LOL

Are you using the resort's photographer or bringing someone in?

hey! i've started a planning thred in this website so most of my options are all there i'm compiling each day a little more!

We picked pearl sunset wedding at 4pm. No steel band or dj - however we are doing the upgraded "private reception" My colors are just red white and black. Simple enough.. not very tropically though.

I'm going to get the photos that come with the package but we brought our own photographer down - actualy worked out close to the same cost, although i thought the photos from the hotels website weren't all that bad!

For supper i chose the bubbas restaurant - and my menu is very classy (haha) not.

Appys - fried mozzerlla sticks

Soup - french onion soup

entree - bourbon street chicken or 5th ave new york

dessert - raspberry cheesecake

And i chose the "velvty vanilla spong" for my wedding cake and sent her a photo of my inspiration!

I made up a whole "welcome book" if your interested. It has everything for guests. ALL drink menus - alcoholic, non alcoholic and coffee options, restaurants menus,  buffett theme nights, all excursions, golf courses, rainy day activities , regular activities.

I'm excited for the beach ceremony - we decided to go barefoot, so it made it difficult for how to alter my dress so i can wear it with shoes also!

Thanks for sharing the great tips -- it seems like we have to be so careful while navigating the destination wedding planning world - because it is so full of sharks--- lol!

I am getting married there next month, i would love to see what you put together for a welcome book, i am trying to put mine together now.  you can send it to launa_l@hotmail.com if possible?