Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lmdels

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by Candi View Post

 

Thanks again for the info Nina told me to send a pic of the cake I want, but I just might use my cake money for the steel drum band My wedding starts at 2pm so I will have a cocktail party on the beach to kill time

 

I think that is a great idea. It would be awesome to have the steel drum players play during your cocktail hour!! They were so good! You will have lots of time to get everything done and enjoy it all. There is not a lot of shade at the beach location so do not forget the sunblock. Hand fans for the guests would be a great idea too. My guests loved them. Happy planning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ladies,

 

More questions for the fabulous brides of GPJ~

 

I havent seen any pictures of cloth napkins.  I wanted them folded with menu's inside of them.  Are they supplied or should I bring my own?  White I assume?

 

Did anyone receive a brochure from Tia Flora?  So I can get a feel for what I will order for ceremony/reception.

 

Thanks so much for your help ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by missgomes View Post

 

Hey Ladies,

 

More questions for the fabulous brides of GPJ~

 

I havent seen any pictures of cloth napkins.  I wanted them folded with menu's inside of them.  Are they supplied or should I bring my own?  White I assume?

 

Did anyone receive a brochure from Tia Flora?  So I can get a feel for what I will order for ceremony/reception.

 

Thanks so much for your help ladies!

 

White cloth napkins are supplied.

Details-116.jpg

 

For some reason I can not attach the Tai Flora catalog for you. Sorry. It really did not help me. It is very outdated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MsWhatever,  I'm actually bringing down my own centrepieces.  How many guests did you have at your reception and how many centrepieces did you need?  Trying to get an estimate as to how many I will need...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Mellyrox View Post

 

MsWhatever,  I'm actually bringing down my own centrepieces.  How many guests did you have at your reception and how many centrepieces did you need?  Trying to get an estimate as to how many I will need...

 

We had 32 guests. We used the U shaped table setup with 3 centerpieces at the head table and 3 centerpieces on both side tables. We used a total of 9 centerpieces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by mswhatever View Post

 

 

 

 

We had 32 guests. We used the U shaped table setup with 3 centerpieces at the head table and 3 centerpieces on both side tables. We used a total of 9 centerpieces. 

 

Okay, thanks for letting me know!  We'll probably also use my bouquet and the BM's (5 of them) bouquets as centrepieces. I have another 7 on top of that, so that should be enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have another question:

 

Brides that had a reception at the Blue Lagoon~ did you pick which chairs you would use?  I see pictures with both brown chairs and white chairs.  I prefer the white chairs!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rented the white chairs from Tai Flora. We used them for both the wedding and reception. The Blue Lagoon has brown chairs.
 

Originally Posted by missgomes View Post

I have another question:

 

Brides that had a reception at the Blue Lagoon~ did you pick which chairs you would use?  I see pictures with both brown chairs and white chairs.  I prefer the white chairs!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×