HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

lmdels

Congrats everyone! I am getting married on December 20, 2011 and cannot wait :-)

I have been having the same problem picking out a package... 

Snowbeltchick -  in the Sapphire package it says "bridal tropical bouquet" - do you get to pick what flowers you want with Tai or will they just give you what they have determined is a Tropical Bouquet? I asked my WC if she had a picture of what the bouquet would look like and she said she didn't have any pictures. This is why I was going to go with the "Waves of Love" since I could actually see the flowers...any suggestions would help! 

Thank you everyone for posting! This has made everything so much easier! 

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations!!

Originally Posted by soon2bbride1220 View Post

Congrats everyone! I am getting married on December 20, 2011 and cannot wait :-)

Snowbeltchick -  in the Sapphire package it says "bridal tropical bouquet" - do you get to pick what flowers you want with Tai or will they just give you what they have determined is a Tropical Bouquet? I asked my WC if she had a picture of what the bouquet would look like and she said she didn't have any pictures. This is why I was going to go with the "Waves of Love" since I could actually see the flowers...any suggestions would help! 

sorry to bust in on the conversation, but i though this might help you out a little. we have chosen the waves of love package, as it is a newer one...i liked the options it gave us for our wedding. But these might help you and im not positive but i think the bridal tropical bouquet is posted in there.

http://www.taiflora.com/index.php

http://www.taiflora.com/catalog/arrangements.pdf

http://www.taiflora.com/catalog/bouquets.pdf

Congratulations!

Yes, the Sapphire package says tropical bouquet, but what I did was pick a bouquet that I wanted and then Tai Flora just determined the difference and charged me only for the upgrade.  I was originally going to go with the Waves of Love too, but changed my mind and went the Sapphire to get the flowers I really wanted and I didn't care about some of the additional perks (realistically I knew I wasn't going to go for breakfast on the beach).  It just all depends on what you want and your vision.

Actually, I think this is an older catalogue.  That's not the one I was sent earlier this year.

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post

sorry to bust in on the conversation, but i though this might help you out a little. we have chosen the waves of love package, as it is a newer one...i liked the options it gave us for our wedding. But these might help you and im not positive but i think the bridal tropical bouquet is posted in there.

http://www.taiflora.com/index.php

http://www.taiflora.com/catalog/arrangements.pdf

http://www.taiflora.com/catalog/bouquets.pdf

do you have the new one that you can post on here? i was given one but the computer crashed on me and well i found these lol thanx in advance

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick View Post

Congratulations!

Yes, the Sapphire package says tropical bouquet, but what I did was pick a bouquet that I wanted and then Tai Flora just determined the difference and charged me only for the upgrade.  I was originally going to go with the Waves of Love too, but changed my mind and went the Sapphire to get the flowers I really wanted and I didn't care about some of the additional perks (realistically I knew I wasn't going to go for breakfast on the beach).  It just all depends on what you want and your vision.

Actually, I think this is an older catalogue.  That's not the one I was sent earlier this year.

Thank you! I have the newer Tai catalog - I am looking through it now to find the tropical bouquet. Thank you for letting me know I can upgrade too! Are you going to get some sort of archway for the wedding from Tai too? or are you getting married in the Gazebo area? 

That is why i originally liked the waves of love - because of the starfish pergola they have to offer but I know I will also not use the breakfast on the beach, etc... 

I would hope they would have some sort of "vow space" set up on the beach for the wedding, even though they don't specify that in the package info. Anyone know anything different?

Thanks! 

im not sure who you posted this too lol but if it was to me, we are getting married at the gazebo at 4:00pm on the 14th even if you choose the waves of love package, you dont have to take the breakfast on the beach, and this way you get everything else you love about this package!!!!!!

As far as the vow space what do you mean?? i know if you do the beach ceremony, its set up with the pergola and you two with the ceremony host...and thats where you do your vows. are you dealing with the florist personally? or going through the resort??? i heard its better to go directly with them.

Thank you! I have the newer Tai catalog - I am looking through it now to find the tropical bouquet. Thank you for letting me know I can upgrade too! Are you going to get some sort of archway for the wedding from Tai too? or are you getting married in the Gazebo area? 

That is why i originally liked the waves of love - because of the starfish pergola they have to offer but I know I will also not use the breakfast on the beach, etc... 

I would hope they would have some sort of "vow space" set up on the beach for the wedding, even though they don't specify that in the package info. Anyone know anything different?

Thanks! 

I do love the waves of love package - it just doesn't match my bridesmaids colors. I am going to work with Tai directly to get all the flowers I want (which will be cheaper than GP). The Sapphire package doesn't include the "decorated vow space" on their package listing, so I was wondering if you had to get that from Tai or if GP does provide it, they just don't have it listed. It wouldn't be a concern if we were getting married at the gazebo since that is already a beautiful space, but I want the sane between my toes :-) 

i think you can get it from both...but if the florist is turning out to be cheaper...try them, just make sure you talk to the w/c to see if you can upgrade the ceremony site... i know i couldnt add things to my location booooo

I do love the waves of love package - it just doesn't match my bridesmaids colors. I am going to work with Tai directly to get all the flowers I want (which will be cheaper than GP). The Sapphire package doesn't include the "decorated vow space" on their package listing, so I was wondering if you had to get that from Tai or if GP does provide it, they just don't have it listed. It wouldn't be a concern if we were getting married at the gazebo since that is already a beautiful space, but I want the sane between my toes :-) 

I know! that was my problem. My WC said that I couldn't even change a pink table runner for the signing table to a white one! I was stunned. Thats why I am going with the Sapphire package because you can go through Tai without a vendors fee and get exactly what you want :-) I am still waiting on prices for the archway and flowers, hopefully it will even out to what I would be paying for the waves of love!