Personalized M&Ms

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 CDNgroom

• 26 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:45 PM

We aren't planning on giving all the little gift things that most people here are giving (We didn't even realize most of this stuff until we saw them here). But I am planning on surprising my fiancee by getting these personalized M&Ms made. You can choose form a bunch of colors and get 2 different pictures and 2 different sayings added to them. I figure it's kind of funny seeing that our names both start with M.

Has anyone made personalized M&Ms before?

My M&M's® - Personalized Chocolate Candy Messages

#2 futureeilen

• 63 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

I think that would be really cute! My fiance' actually proposed to me via personalized M&Ms...he had "Will you" and "Marry Me?" printed on two different colors. He proposed without a ring, so he had to figure out some other way to do it! It was really cute.

Anyway, he had no problems ordering them (it's really easy), but you do have to order a minimum of three bags I believe...so it's not cheap. We just kept the leftovers in the freezer and munched on them for a couple of months. I say do it!

#3 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:58 PM

What a cute way to propose!

I wanted to do personalized m&m's too...my friend got them for her bf for their one year anniversary and I thought they were adorable! Plus I love m&m's. But I think our favors are going to be little s'mores kits instead. I love this idea though! You should totally do it!

#4 Christinamaria22

• 358 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:36 AM

that would be super cute... I wanted to get them one year but never did....

what would you have written on them?

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:32 AM

yeah my friend had them at her wedding - they were really cute!

#6 CDNgroom

• 26 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:17 AM

This thread was dead for so I was shocked to come back and see all the replies!

Futureeileen...that's an awesome story. I now wish I would have thought of the M&Ms when I originally proposed.

I am not sure yet what to get written on them. I was just thinking our names on one and our wedding date on another. Plus, you can get pictures on them too so I was going to put a picture of each of us.

I'm not going to order them until the closer to the wedding though. I really like M&Ms so I can't wait to see how they turn out.

#7 dursula

• 75 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:51 PM

Oh CDNgroom... Have you called and confirmed that they will ship to you in Canada? If so, can I ask how much was shipping?

#8 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

HMMM I wonder if they would melt quickly in the sun at the beach? Melt in your mouth not in your hand. Can we put that to the test?

#9 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:49 PM

I think they must ship to Canada because I know my friend got some last year and I'm pretty sure they were shipped to her here in Toronto....

#10 tvt

• VIP Member
                    • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:22 AM

We did these with our names and wedding date. They come all sealed up and we did not open them until we got to Mexico.

We put them out at each place setting. The humidity in PV made them a little sticky but nothing bad. I would just make sure you don't open them until the last minute.

Here's a picture - not a great picture, but like I said we didn't open the bag until we got to Mexico. Then we put them in little organza bags
                      Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users