Presents for pets...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 FutureMrsLewis

• 583 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:32 PM

We always get our cats some new mice and other toys for Christmas, they keep losing/eating them so we have to buy LOTS lol And we receive things from the cats too, sometimes cards, sometimes gifts, for Christmas, Birthdays, Mothers/Father's day, etc, so you're not alone Danielle, because we're a little weird too lol

#32 Riyko

• 18 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

I got my dog some christmas presents. i get my dog stuff every year.

This year I got her 6 tennis balls a 24" rawhide bone and some other little treats.

#33 BachataBride

• Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Abbie
        the one they have is only like the handheld spinning file thing, thats all, kind of like a larger, more durable version of the nail salon thing.

maybe it comes with a separate brush thing for de-hairing (haha) shedding?
        Yeah...I looked online & the ad is $19.99 for the pedi-paws, plus you will get a de-shedding comb free with purchase!
        I've decided that I will get him the Furminator since FI doesn't mind clipping the nails. It's a deshedding brush. Plus Kongs & treats of course!!

#34 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:05 AM

Abbie thanx for the info on the Pedi Paws. I'm really hoping Derek got me one for Christmas. I think i must of hinted a thousand times that i really wanted one. Lets see if he picks up on it. lol If not i'm getting one right after Christmas. We just cut the dogs nails this weekend, it's so awful. They get so nervous about it and i'm nervous watching Derek cutting them. I just stand over him saying "Oh is that too close, watch that looks close." Its not fun!
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#35 becks

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:06 PM

We have the pedi-paws too. If you have a longer haired dog with fur that covers most of their nails, it's tougher to use - the hair can get caught in the spinner and pulled. We had to trim Sadie's paws to use it. Once that was done, she wasn't a huge fan, but she likes it better than the clipper.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users