Photo

What great/ridiculous product have you bought off an infomercial?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

I SOO want to order one of those steam mops and for those interested in buying the Susan Lucci Pilates thing its available at HSN.com for $299.95 - I am SOO tempted!!

#62 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:01 PM

I havent been sucked in yet but the shamWOW gets me and his new chopping one looks good too! Like everyone mentioned that guy is Hillarious - i think he is replacing the OxyClean dude haha

how is the snuggie? Im obsessed but I may get a Slanket which is the original snuggie...they come in a bunch of colors but its more expensive

#63 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:14 PM

OMG, I want so many things
        Shamwow
        the hair buffer thingie

We did get the chopper, ronco knives , magic bullet blender, the ped-egg, mighty putty, and hercules hooks.

The only thing we liked was the magiv bullet blender and the hurcules hooks ( make no mistake these are not "easy" to get in the wall but work none the less.

#64 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

My dad was washing my moms car the yesterday, and I noticed that he was using a sham-wow... hahaha... My mom was so impressed that he was actually using it! I'm guessing she was the one that bought it. So I helped dry off the car, and it seriously does work!

#65 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:17 PM

WOW the Malibu Pilates is $299? I think that is too much for me! I was tempted by the $14.95 for 30 day trial offer though!

#66 Cattie

Cattie
            • 594 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:36 AM

So I posted a few pages back about my Hairzings. Ok let me tell you I LOVE THEM!!! I had to order different colors!!

My hair is super thick and I can't just pin the top back in a barret. These things really hold my hair tight and the comb doesn't hurt my head! I can take it out and I don't get that funky bump at the crown of my head. So I can take it out and just have my hair down if I want also.

#67 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:01 AM

I so still want the shamwow ~ I think Ima get it once it's in stores

#68 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:43 PM

I think I saw the Shamwow at CVS also the Bra strap hider thing too they have a few things there and I have the ped egg bought it at CVS too, I love it so does my FI, I had to by him his own cause he was always stealing mine!!

#69 Mylee84

Mylee84
                  • 287 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:05 PM

I have bought two dumb things off an infomercial. First is the bump it. haha Its suppose to get the bump at the crown of your head but let me tell you that back combing your hair works much better! Then i bought that hair removal thing (you rub it on your leg and your hair just disappears. Yeah you have to rub 5000 times and then you get razor burn. Plus i have very thin blonde hair! I cant imagine if someone had dark think hair!

#70 seaprincess

seaprincess
                    • 753 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:12 PM

First off I just want to say that YouTube video was absolutely hilarious to the point where tears started forming in the corner of my eyes...

Second, here we go...

1) Windsor Pilates - loved it, used it, and actually saw results until VHS became obsolete and my VCR died.....

2) Hair zapper thing - it came with sticky pads, a tweezer portion and a control center that used an AC adapter to plug into the wall....I'm sad to say no hair ever fell off as a result of the product but thank god for the 30 day money back guarantee

3) Shamwow - DH got it from his mom for x-mas after obsessively watching the commercials for months - he has yet to use it... I used it once on a the carpet after I over watered a plant....it worked like a shammey...wow!

4) Pedi-paws- Ok I don't actually own it but my MIL does and she says it takes some getting used to but does work - only thing is the smell of the nails getting grinded down is revolting - you've been warned!

5) Slap chop thing - Thanks mom for a wonderful shower gift that doesn't even chop a green pepper without crushing it into mush...

I think thats it....I'm soo interested in the P80X thing but I've never seen an infomercial, just tons of people at work talking about it....I have to keep my eyes open!
                      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users