What great/ridiculous product have you bought off an infomercial?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#51 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

So since I go crazy whenever the Snuggie infomercial comes on, FI finally called and ordered it for me. He said it takes 4-6 weeks to come in, so it'll be my Valentines present. WOOOO HOOOO!!! He even payed a little more for extra fleece. I seriously can't wait! Is it weird how excited about this thing I am?

#52 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:08 PM

Casey, that's so funny! Matt wants to buy that for me, cuz I am forever swaddled in a blanket in our old-ass-freezing house. Let us know what you think of it once it comes in.

#53 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:10 PM

I will. I'm a little nervous about how soft it will really be, but how could you not love a blanket that you wear all the time? I'm the same way, Carly... I ALWAYS have to have a blanket on me. Just a few more weeks!

#54 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:51 PM

So my snuggie FINALLY came in... and I have to tell yall, it's FANTASTIC!!!

This is a video someone sent me, and it's so hilarious... Thought I would share for all you snuggie lovers out there:)

YouTube - The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody)

#55 Kat81

• VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:57 PM

OK Casey that video is hilarious!

#56 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:40 AM

Oh I so forgot about this post!!

Well I ordered the HairZing. Let me just say I L O V E it!! I have very thick hair, to much to pull the top back in a barret. Well this works perfect. And since my hair is layered, I have a hard time doing the twist in the back and using a clip. Well tonight, I got out of the shower, twisted it up and used my hairzing, and omg it hasn't moved!!

I think I'm going to have to order every color now!

#57 MarieSam

• VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:20 AM

OMG Casey that video is freaking hilarious, hahahah, I'm so gonna send that to my friends. I LOVE it!!! Thanks for making the start of my work shift a little more cheery, I am dead tired and needed that pick me up

P.S. does the snuggie really look like that? I thought I remembered it being more roomy??

#58 katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,328 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:15 PM

has anyone bought mighty mend-it or pro-caulk?

i want both of them!

#59 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

I really really want Susan Lucci's malibu pilates! It says it is risk free $14.95 for 30 days but I'm sure the price goes up after that. Every time it is on I watch it and almost get sucked in!

AND I am majorly addicted to (among other things) QVC! I freakin love it!

#60 Cindy&London

• 258 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by JulieG
                      There are so many things I have wanted to buy, but because shipping to Canada sucks, I never do. I did get the chopper years ago because I hate cutting onions, it SUCKED!! On the commercial it chopped ice, I used it once here on onions and the thing broke, so it was a total waste.

They sell the Sham Wow at the As Seen on TV Store and I might try that out. My sister and mom have the H2O mom and think its the best thing ever, in fact I think my mom is getting me one for Christmas. My mom also bought the pedi paws from Pet Smart and she loves them. She has a boxer and Cleo sits there the whole time and lets my mom cut her nails, she never did that before, so my mom loves it.
                      I bought the H20 Mop at Home Outfitters!! It's so great.. I love it! Super easy to use!!! I use it on my carpets.. doesn't really get the stains out, BUT it does freshin it up. Works great on hardwood!! I love this thing.. best "as seen on TV" product I have ever bought! I'm also an infomercial junkie. I bought id mineral makeup too.. I LOVE IT!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users