What great/ridiculous product have you bought off an infomercial?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#11 Banana11

• VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:58 PM

We had the ab roller thingy that was royal blue? I can't even remember if I liked it. It's probably somewhere in our closets burried far far away. I think we bought it at an As Seen on TV store at the Mall of America.

#12 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:02 PM

OMG! There is a whole as seen on TV store! That sounds fantastic! LOL

I admit that I do get sucked into infomercials. There's usually not much on late night TV and I hate to watch a movie because then I stay up even later.

#13 becks

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:12 PM

We have the pedi-paws thing (bought from Petco). Sadie isn't a huge fan. It makes a quiet noise, but it vibrates against her nails quite a bit and she doesn't like it. Also, you have to make sure their nails stick out past their fur or you can catch and pull the hairs. It's probably better for short-haired dogs because of that. Sadie's very fluffy and we have to trim her feet first (which she hates).

On the other hand, she's got dark nails and I'm horrified at the thought of using a traditional clipper and cutting her nails too short. But really, for the ease and speed of it, a traditional clipper may be the better way for me to do Sadie's piggies.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#14 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:15 PM

FI bought the perfect pushup - I bet he used it for a month - now I don't know where it is.

I bought the Magic Bullet blender and it is worth every penny!

#15 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:18 PM

What is the Perfect pushup? It sounds like a miracle bra.
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#16 aimee!

• 696 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:20 PM

the snuggie cracks me up. it's so silly. DH & i like to joke about our hands getting "trapped and tangled inside" blankets.

he told me about one that looked really funny- forearm forklifts... has anybody seen that commercial?

and i must admit that i watched an infomercial on the cricut for about an hour one night lol.
            Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#17 Banana11

• VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:27 PM

Did you all see the Ellen epsidoes where she sat in that vibrating ab chair called the Hawaii Chair? Hilarious!

Just take a peek at the first 3 seconds of the introduction video! Ha!

#18 boscobel

• VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:44 PM

Blahahahahahaaa, that's hystercial! I want to see Ellen sitting in/riding that chair. That's gotta be great.

#19 BachataBride

• Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:48 PM

OMG...that is hilarious!!!
                  Seriously...what will they come up with next??!! Can you imagine trying to do everyday things (like work!) sitting in one of one!?! Those people look ridiculous!! LOL

#20 Ayita

• 861 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

I want the shamwow too ! Did somebody get it ? Does it work as advertised ?

My FI just got the P90X... I guess he got jealous of me losing 20 lbs already thanks to WW... Anyway he's like crazy, running to grocery stores tog et the exact food they say he should eat and to GNC to get the vitamin supplements... yesterday we took the "before" pics... lol... it was funny I'll tell you if it works and if he sticks to it !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users