Photo

January ROR Brides

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Linzibella

Linzibella
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:24 AM

Hi ladies! I'm getting married at the ROR on January 20th, 2009.

I'm looking for ideas regarding a photographer since mine has recently cancelled on me last minute. I have spoken with a couple of you about this, but I think that there are maybe a few more of you out there.

Are any of you that are going to be down around then bringing a professional photographer on their trip with them that you wouldn't mind sharing on January 20th? I would of course pay for some of your costs. Or have you booked a local photographer and could pass on their name (I am aware of Brian Nejedly).

Someone also mentioned that they had seen some pictures done by Christopher (one of Michael assistants at the Photoshop). Do any of you know whose wedding that was and have a link to the thread with the review/pictures?

Thanks for your continued help!

#2 Jill

Jill
    • 113 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 03:43 AM

Hey you might want to check out Stacey Clarke. She is out of Negril. IF you google her you can look on her website. She has a calender on there that states what days she is availible. she is resonable in her costs too. I am using her for my April 2009 wedding!

#3 jen&tyler

jen&tyler
      • 40 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:50 AM

That's too bad about your photorapher. You are just going to miss mine. SHe leaves on the 17th. I will still be there though, for our honeymoon. Sorry I can't help. I did see some pics from michaels assistant and they seemed good. I will try and find them again.

#4 klopez

klopez
        • 176 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

hey there,

I know I already sent you messages about the photographer I am bringing with me. He is still available if you decide to go with him

#5 amagee

amagee
          • 129 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:42 PM

Sorry my photographer is leaving on January 18th...I hope you can find someone.

#6 albertabride

albertabride
            • 78 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:10 PM

I am getting Misha Earle on January 19th. Maybe she could do yours as well? She is quite reasonable too. Let me know if your interested, I will give you her contact info!
              [FONT="Century Gothic"]

#7 albertabride

albertabride
              • 78 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

I am getting Misha Earle on January 19th. Maybe she could do yours as well? She is quite reasonable too. Let me know if your interested, I will give you her contact info!
                [FONT="Century Gothic"]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users