• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ohiobride15
    do you think I could iron onto a 6 pack cooler. I have been trying to find them online and I cant find them without having to buy like 100. So I thought about making my own. I dont know if an iron on would work on that type of material though.
    Ya, you just have to get the right type of transfer paper. I'm not sure what kind of material your coolers are, but I when I think of a 6-pk cooler I think of it either being hard plastic, or out of nylon. Here is a place that has paper for nylon

Vinyl Cutters, Heat Presses & Accessories, Heat Transfer Vinyl & Screen Printing Machines - Imprintables Warehouse

If they aren't nylon that site has all kinds of transfer paper. If they are nylon you have to have your iron on a very low setting so you don't melt them.

#12 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
    • 156 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:25 AM

great thank you so much. Ill try one and see how it works. Im pretty sure they are nylon. Thank you again for the tip.

#13 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

Here is a pic of her shirt now that its clean, sorry it took so long! I think they look great, and its so cheap.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users