Sign in to follow this  
idamabe

Is there any hope?

hi everyone!

My name is Ida and I'm from Norway. I've found the perfect wedding gown, but it's impossible to buy it online..

can somebody help med solve this problem??

Ida cheer2.gif

Here it is: David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns BR1028 Pleated Charmeuse A-Line Gown with Empire Waist and V-Halter

Unfortunately they can only ship to U.S. billing addresses. Also, the credit card used must be linked to a U.S. shipping address..

I guess I'm looking for a crazy person who is willing to send me this dress.. I know, it sounds stupid, but its worth a try...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by idamabe View Post
Here it is: David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns BR1028 Pleated Charmeuse A-Line Gown with Empire Waist and V-Halter

Unfortunately they can only ship to U.S. billing addresses. Also, the credit card used must be linked to a U.S. shipping address..
I guess I'm looking for a crazy person who is willing to send me this dress.. I know, it sounds stupid, but its worth a try...??
do yo uhave any family, friends or work related business you could use their address?

also - you can probably call David's Bridal stores and pay for them to ship it to you if they have it in stock - did you try that?

why would it matter where the credit card is linked to? i have never heard of that and order things from over-seas all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
do yo uhave any family, friends or work related business you could use their address?

also - you can probably call David's Bridal stores and pay for them to ship it to you if they have it in stock - did you try that?

why would it matter where the credit card is linked to? i have never heard of that and order things from over-seas all the time.
it is someting specific to the US : with a US card you can order overseas, they will not ask you for your billing address (or it can be a foreign address). But to order from a US online store, you often need a US credit card as they don't accept billing addresses overseas. You have no idea how may sites do this. This is what got me to get a US credit card in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post

I did send them an e-mail, but they replied they couldnt help me. since the gown is only possible to buy online i didnt thought it would be a problem either..