Photo

Vistaprint stuff

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Duchess

Duchess
  • 358 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:57 PM

I realized that I use so many ideas from you all, but have never shared what I have done with those ideas. So I wanted to show a little of what I did with Vistaprint. I am a creatively challenged bride on a self imposed budget and really like what I got from Vistaprint.

For my save the dates, I just did a postcard. And I did a brochure for the OOT bags, with Ann's help. I basically took most of the text from the document she posted, so THANKS ANN!!!!

If nothing else, I just wanted give Vistaprint a plug since I really do like what they did for me. Very simple, and everything stayed within a theme.

Attached Files

#2 Duchess

Duchess
    • 358 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

Not Vistaprint in this one, but Rexcraft. Again, budget bride so we didnt want to go thru all of the envelopes and liners and all that when we were sending out 90 invites but only expecting 30 guests. This is a seal and send and the response card is tear off. It basically folds into a 5 by 5 or so. Hope this helps anyone looking to save some $$ here and there, who doesnt want extravagent invites.

I am attaching the pic as well as a ppt cause I am trying to figure out the best way. If you open the ppt you can expand the pic to see it better.

Attached Files

#3 Duchess

Duchess
      • 358 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:05 PM

Nevermind cant get it small enough.

#4 jmiranda

jmiranda
        • 697 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:06 PM

Nice ideas thanks for sharing. I wish I would have gone down the easy route with STD...Im doing boarding passes. I really like the brochure I might steal this idea if you dont mind.

#5 Duchess

Duchess
          • 358 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:14 PM

Nope, have at it. PM me if you have questions or anything...

I loved the boarding pass STD, but am so not creative and not good at crafts! Even when I try my hardest, my crafts always look sloppy, so I figured someone else better do it for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users