Photo

First Aid Kit...Paper? Corners?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#31 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:56 PM

this is great I would love the template if possible.

Dea

#32 toshalea

toshalea
    • 71 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
      Here is a Pic of my First Aid Kit (My Monogram has a heart and our colors are lime blue so that is why we designed it this way)
      You can see my issues with corners. Anyone know how to save a word doc that is too big as something else so I can attach it?

Click the image to open in full size.
      I did this with my monogram:
      Hold down the shift key and select everything in your document. I then copied and pasted in PAINT. Then from there, I was able to save as a jpeg,etc image. Once it's an image, you can work with the size and condense it.

Hope this helps. I agree with everyone, you don't notice the corners!

#33 jmb0902

jmb0902
      • 496 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:25 PM

Did anyone have issues with the raised writing "Johnson & Johnson" and putting the stickers over it? Did it look funny? If yours didnt' have it, where did you find them? I got mine from Target...

#34 bride2010

bride2010
        • 424 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jmb0902
          Did anyone have issues with the raised writing "Johnson & Johnson" and putting the stickers over it? Did it look funny? If yours didnt' have it, where did you find them? I got mine from Target...
          I got my first aid kits at the Dollarama. There are two kinds that they sell--one with the raised writing, and one that has absolutely nothing on it. This was the one I got, but I'm still short 10 more. I have been running around so many different Dollaramas to find them. I'm lucky there's so many around me! Wish me luck!
          http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
          26 Booked + Bride & Groom
          "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#35 jmb0902

jmb0902
          • 496 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by bride2010
            I got my first aid kits at the Dollarama. There are two kinds that they sell--one with the raised writing, and one that has absolutely nothing on it. This was the one I got, but I'm still short 10 more. I have been running around so many different Dollaramas to find them. I'm lucky there's so many around me! Wish me luck!
            Darn I dont think I have any Dolleramas!Any girls find others without raised writing

#36 NESS

NESS
            • 24 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:58 AM

This is really nice? Has anyone been able to get the template and could please email me with it?? I'd really appreciate it.

vapalma@gmail.com

#37 Sheeoni

Sheeoni
              • 68 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
                Here is a Pic of my First Aid Kit (My Monogram has a heart and our colors are lime blue so that is why we designed it this way)
                You can see my issues with corners. Anyone know how to save a word doc that is too big as something else so I can attach it?

Click the image to open in full size.
                I think you did a lovely job and when you figure out how to attach the file I'll be so happy! Otherwise, may I jump on the bandwagon and get this file sent to me by someone? Hallone.Wedding (at) gmail.com

My suggestion for the corners if anyone else was thinking about it, would be to use a corner rounding punch from a craft store, in 1/4" size.. or if you were going to hand trim the corners, you could make a template by laying a piece of paper over-top the lid, trace around the edges, and then cut out the "perfect" cornered shape. You could then make a sturdier template by tracing your template onto something like a cereal box. At any rate, great work!!!

#38 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
                • 303 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:53 AM

Love this ! Like everyone else, I would love this template.
                  If anyone has it, I would love it. My email is briouxt@gmail.com
                  Thanks!!! :)

#39 nolabride10

nolabride10
                  • 202 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

It looks great... cute heart design

#40 jmb0902

jmb0902
                    • 496 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:16 PM

Here is the template Kerry emailed me.... so all of you who are requesting it can have it too = )

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users