Photo

Help me win a free trip! Vote for my wedding photo (Canada only)

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#11 SunBride

SunBride
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:08 PM

It's a new day, time for you to vote again :)

I'm starting to think my chances aren't good. There are 2 people way ahead, and a few others with about 100 votes. But I bet by tomorrow I will be in the top 10.

#12 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:27 PM

Voted for you again today! :)

#13 dursula

dursula
      • 75 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:53 AM

Hooray! Top 10! But egads... how did #1 get over 500 votes?!?!

#14 SunBride

SunBride
        • 1,499 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:25 AM

New day, new vote!

Yay for reading the top ten!

The person in first place is getting approx 50 votes a day since I joined a few days ago! The person in 2nd place is getting almost as many I think. I am getting only like 10 votes a day. I'm hoping the people in 1st and 2nd place are cheating so that I have a chance! (sorry if that's somebody from BDW!!!) It would be easy to cheat as I could great 20 different hotmail accounts and vote from all of them. They specifically say each person can only vote using one account. Hopefully they can discover the cheaters if there are some. It's just too easy! I mean somebody can just use a bunch of fake names with those hotmail accounts so that it would be almost impossible to find out they are cheating (unless you try contacting each voter!)

#15 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:51 AM

I voted again! But wow...those other people are way ahead!!! You have some vote pushign to do honey!! Get all your co-workers on board, family, friends, and of course the trusty BDW girls!!! Good Luck! I'll keep it up. (I'm even going to sign up using my other email addy - hey, if they can cheat...so can we!!)

#16 *Casey*

*Casey*
            • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:59 AM

My vote is in... Good luck!!!

#17 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 12:10 PM

Oh...I'm going to add this thread to my siggy so that maybe more people will see it & want to help out!!!

#18 SunBride

SunBride
                • 1,499 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:42 PM

aw, thanks for adding it to your siggy. I should do the same!

I have been pushing my family and friends. I sent out a mass email. I even told people if they were too lazy to go back every day to vote that they should sign up with an easy password (like their first name) and that I would go back everyday and sign in to vote on their behalf. I've only had 2 people send me their password.

I haven't been pushing my co-workers too much as I don't want to do anything inappropriate (i.e. send it to my whole department), but I do have 2 co-workers voting everyday.

I wouldn't bother voting with 2 different accounts, unless you can put one as your husband's name and one as your name or something like that.

#19 bakerisacat

bakerisacat
                  • 52 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:51 PM

Voted! Good luck :)

#20 SunBride

SunBride
                    • 1,499 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

Now in 6th place! Man, I so wish the American ladies could vote because then I could blow everyone else out of the water :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users