Sign in to follow this  
MarieSam

My fabulous Bridesmaids' bargain jewelry and shoes

Ok well I must preface this post by saying Iâ€ve got a HUGE wedding party. 2 MOHâ€s ~ my best friend and my 13-year-old daughter ~ 7 BMs, 1 Junior BM, and 1 flower girl (it may be 2 come early next year). So I immediately knew there was no way I could afford paying for all their dresses, although I am paying for my daughterâ€s of course, my Junior BM and the FGs. I really wanted to at least provide all my girls with their shoes and jewelry, but still manage to stay within a reasonable budget.

Itâ€s not easy finding cheap, good quality jewelry ~ but I lucked out when I found these fabulous 1928 brand jewelry sets at Kohlâ€s. It's priced as $19.99 a set, but I had been waiting for a fabulous sale, and a couple weeks ago they went down to $9.99 plus 30% off for Kohlâ€s card members, which I am!!! woot.gif So I got these for $7.00 each cheesy.gif As of this past weekend they were still $9.99 a set which I think is a great deal for such cute jewelry. There are also tons of other color combos ~ my wedding colors are canary yellow, latte brown, terracotta, and hints of red. So these worked out perfectly ~ although I did purchase 2 sets that I thought were adorable to just add to my own jewelry collection!

Click the image to open in full size.

The shoes are all purchased from 6pm.com and I was amazed at how I was able to find shoes that were decorated with jewels of my exact color combinations and for great prices. Iâ€ve got 3 BMs each wearing one of the colors (canary, latte, terracotta) so Iâ€ve got them all with the applicable matching shoes. Aside from these shoes, which are for the reception and pics, I also purchased each girl a pair of $2 flip flops from Old Navy (either in pearl white, or copper brown) for comfort of course! With Old Navy I had a 20% coupon and a $20 off coupon for being a cardholder. Another great deal!!!

Basically ~ my advice is to search, search, search and donâ€t buy anything without a coupon or discount ~ there are tons of coupons and sales out there that can really help you save!!!! cheers.gif Now onto the pictures....punk.gif

My daughter's set:

For other MOH and BM in canary:

For BMs in Latte:

For BMs in Terracotta: