Royal Brides post here....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 istephiez

• 74 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

Hey there Royal brides

I just got back from PDC and checked out about 10 hotels before settling on The Royal. I was so excited to see it in person and we set the date for May 15t, 2009. I am now a bit freaked out because we are trying to negotiate with the hotel and they don't seem to want to accommodate us in any way as far as prices go. We have a travel agent who is trying to get us a better rate and block on rooms but it is also a slow process. I am just curious out of all of you girls who have gotten married there or are planning on being married there how the whole thing is going. I couldn't be more thrilled by our choice but was hoping they would give us some deals on rooms, rates etc. since we are bringing about 80 people to their resort. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Stephanie

#2 Shay2679

• 493 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:16 PM

All of the Royal Brides post their details, including planning successes and failures, here:

We'd love for you to join us there!

#3 Houston_Sunflower

• 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:46 PM

I am a Royal bride as well! We are tying the knot on June 5th at 5pm on the Beach! I can't wait. Has anyone had any experience with the photographer that the Royal supplies? I tried to look up their website, but it isn't working.

Real love stories never have endings.
        ~Richard Bach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users