Greetings from RMB

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:17 AM

Congrads!
    It sounds like you had a beautiful wedding.
    Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

#12 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:15 PM

Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!! I'm so glad you are having an awesome time! Can't wait to see the pics...thanks for thinking of all of us RMB brides!

#13 Scro

Scro
      • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:15 PM

Congratulations!!! Thats great to hear...Enjoy the rest of your stay!

#14 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

Now that's dedication!! :) Glad you are having a wonderful time and can't wait to see your pics. Must be soo exciting be married in a brand new resort.
          Congratulations

#15 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
          • 1,572 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics!

#16 RMB12/4/08

RMB12/4/08
            • 55 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:32 PM

Congrats- wish I could have seen your wedding, I left that day. I got married the 4th. They gave us a 2 tiers cake for no extra cost. Our ceremony was at the beach and very beautiful except for the rude people that walked in the background of our pictures in their swimsuits!!! ( and they not only walked by once they kept going from once side to the other...) No problems otherwise... We talked to Jamaican Tours LTD Fun Jet for all excurions and my father-in-law talked to her and they ended up giving me and my husband free dolphin tickets.... that was AMAZING. Everyone should try that once!!!!!
              RMB Bride over 1 year ago! Baby #1 due in March! And can't wait for a drink! On the downhill slide from here!

#17 Geralyn

Geralyn
              • 2,677 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RMB12/4/08
                Congrats- wish I could have seen your wedding, I left that day. I got married the 4th. They gave us a 2 tiers cake for no extra cost. Our ceremony was at the beach and very beautiful except for the rude people that walked in the background of our pictures in their swimsuits!!! ( and they not only walked by once they kept going from once side to the other...) No problems otherwise... We talked to Jamaican Tours LTD Fun Jet for all excurions and my father-in-law talked to her and they ended up giving me and my husband free dolphin tickets.... that was AMAZING. Everyone should try that once!!!!!

Yea must feel weird saying husband...i still can't get used to fiance haha

#18 RMB12/4/08

RMB12/4/08
                • 55 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711
                  Yea must feel weird saying husband...i still can't get used to fiance haha
                  vErY wEiRd!!!!! i had to say :Good night Hubby" for the first few nights to try and get used to it! We didn't like the fiance thing so we skipped it! lol
                  RMB Bride over 1 year ago! Baby #1 due in March! And can't wait for a drink! On the downhill slide from here!

#19 ToBeMitchell

ToBeMitchell
                  • 67 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:13 PM

I can't wait to see the pics! You're so awesome to think of us during this crazy and exciting time!!! You rock!

Did you happen to witness a beach ceremony?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users