Greetings from RMB
Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:38 PM
I only have a few moments while DH is finishing some work related tasks online to let you know that the wedding was beautiful. All I can say is OMG....RMB is a beautiful resort with plenty of activities on site. Jamaica Tours LTD/Fun Jet and Sunquest offers excursions/tours if you want to leave the resort. Across the street is Blue Diamond strip mall and right outside of RMB is Burger Kings.
There are a few things that I would have done differently if I had the necessary facts so I will try to provide a very detail review when I return home. But for now, here are some things that come to mind:
1. The free flowers/bouquet was fine for me. You will get an opportunity to see what it looks like when I am able post pictures. Chantelle showed me 4 bouquets (I believe bouquet 149-152 in the TaiFlora catalog). My MOH used my DIY real touch bouquet.
2. We upgraded our cake for only $24 ($12 a pound) and we received a two tier cake.
3. We used Michael for both photography and video and he did an outstanding job.
4. Our wedding was at the Plaza Gazebo which is in the Exodus Bar so right after the ceremony our guest was served with champagne and had a choice of going up to the bar for specialty drinks.
5. If it has not already been posted, I will post the site map and Funjet/Jamaica Tours Excursions list.
6. Mahoe Bay is away from all of the other restaurants so your reception dinner feels very private.
7. Chantelle is very helpful. She told me that saturday, december 6th was the first day she had a full wedding day.
8. RMB only does 3 weddings a day (noon, 2pm and 4pm)
I will fill you ladies in on the rest when I return.
Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:39 PM
Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:34 PM
Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:02 PM
No get off the computer & back to your new husband!!!
Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:14 PM
Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:25 PM
Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:40 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users