• Wedding Location:Mexican Carnival Cruise

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

will be watching this post.

#14 lovelovelove

lovelovelove
    • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:43 PM

Any updates guys? Maybe with pictures?

The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.

Barbara de Angelis (First seen in Nadika's signature!)

#15 AliciaW

AliciaW
      • 13 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

Look up waterproof wedding decals on etsy! I know there is some on there, I plan on doing that once I actually find some clear tumblers. I have also hear you can go to a company in your town that creates signs for companies and they can usually make something up for you for a decent price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 gogokart98

gogokart98
        • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 05:50 PM

Look up waterproof wedding decals on etsy! I know there is some on there, I plan on doing that once I actually find some clear tumblers. I have also hear you can go to a company in your town that creates signs for companies and they can usually make something up for you for a decent price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dollar tree online has the plastic tumblers for $1 each....I will be doing these and using the etsy labels 

#17 ericanatalie

ericanatalie
          • 5 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 16, 2017
          • Wedding Location:Hacienda Tres Rios, Mayan Riviera
          • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:44 PM

What a cute idea! Now I am torn, I was originally going to get personalized beer koozies.. Does anyone have an opinion on which might be more useful for guests at an all-inclusive resort. I actually have never been to one (wedding will be the first time, eek!) Do they even give our cans/bottles of beer or do they usually pour it into plastic cups? If so, I can now see the travel tumbler being a better idea. 

#18 gogokart98

gogokart98
          • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:34 AM

What a cute idea! Now I am torn, I was originally going to get personalized beer koozies.. Does anyone have an opinion on which might be more useful for guests at an all-inclusive resort. I actually have never been to one (wedding will be the first time, eek!) Do they even give our cans/bottles of beer or do they usually pour it into plastic cups? If so, I can now see the travel tumbler being a T

Tumblers are much more useful....as around the pool and all the bars they usually give plastic cups.  If you bring your own tumblers, you just give them that and they have no problem filling it up for you .  Cans/bottles are usually just in the mini fridge...dont really see them by pools and areas.

#19 JasminMattPhoto

JasminMattPhoto
            • Insiders
            • 113 posts
              • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:33 AM

Not sure but maybe something like this will help you out. Vista Print has always done a great job at a reasonable price for us. Stickers could work.

http://www.vistaprin...118991928&GNF=0

Attached File  Kristi_Gord_Teaser_03.jpg   101.24KB   1 downloads

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
              Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
              Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
              Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
              Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users