Silk Kissing Balls (Pomanders) Websites

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cutierosie

cutierosie
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:21 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for silk pink kissing balls/pomanders that are really cute. I have found some but the flowers look very separated, I am looking for kissing balls that have flowers placed really close together and look real.

I liked this one on ebay, but is sold out (and they can't make them), and I am trying to find a replacement

8" Wedding Silk Flower Hot Pink Rose Ball Decoration - eBay (item 220273704401 end time Nov-24-08 06:15:25 PST)

Any help is much appreciated.

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:08 AM

What about these?

FLOWER GIRL POMANDER BALLS - eBay (item 270123264315 end time Dec-13-08 04:54:12 PST)

6" FUCHSIA KISSING SILK ROSES BALL WEDDING DECORATIONS - eBay (item 260190314758 end time Dec-28-08 16:00:01 PST)

Have you though of making one on your own? They are fairly simple. you'd just get whatever size styrofoam ball that you want. Pick out some ribbon. Run a dowel through the styro ball and then feed your ribbon through and tie at the bottom. Then pick whatever flowers you want and cut them put a little glue on the bottom and stick them in the styrofoam ball until its covered, and voila!

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:16 AM

I agree I would make them. I couldn't find any that I liked so I started making them I have 3 done so far. They look great I put the flowers close together exactly how I wanted them. I can help you if you need.

#4 cutierosie

cutierosie
        • 191 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jacilynda
          What about these?

FLOWER GIRL POMANDER BALLS - eBay (item 270123264315 end time Dec-13-08 04:54:12 PST)

6" FUCHSIA KISSING SILK ROSES BALL WEDDING DECORATIONS - eBay (item 260190314758 end time Dec-28-08 16:00:01 PST)

Have you though of making one on your own? They are fairly simple. you'd just get whatever size styrofoam ball that you want. Pick out some ribbon. Run a dowel through the styro ball and then feed your ribbon through and tie at the bottom. Then pick whatever flowers you want and cut them put a little glue on the bottom and stick them in the styrofoam ball until its covered, and voila!
          Hi, Thanks for sending me the info! I contacted the person in the first link to see if they can make it for me. I thought about making my own, but I think that would be too stressful as I already have other DYI projects going... Lets see how this goes, if not I may have to make them!!!

#5 kimbos

kimbos
          • 150 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

I have always liked pomanders!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users