Our wedding/honeymoon/TTD Shutterfly photobook

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Sparkles8300

• 349 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:53 PM

The book looks great! Your photographer is amazing! I wish I could find one that talented in Jamaica All of the good ones work in Mexico it seems!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#12 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

The book looks great!!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#13 2bebridejamaica

• 1,206 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:06 PM

YAY... so perfect... I guess we both have been thinking the same thing... seriously, we think too much alike sometimes... I've made 4 different books.. LOL...

#14 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

Great book Michelle, thank you for sharing!!
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#15 sandinmytoes

• 180 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:17 PM

Beautiful pics but we are all dying to know what was going on with that banana?

#16 beachbride08

• VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by sandinmytoes
              Beautiful pics but we are all dying to know what was going on with that banana?
              There is a story behind the banana! I didn't have time to eat anything since I was trying to pick up our room so there wouldn't be suitcases and clothes all over when the photographer came to take the getting ready shots, and then I had to be at the spa for my 9:30 appointment. Since the flowers were late getting to the spa I didn't have any time to grab lunch. After I had gotten my dress on, my BMs asked me if I ate and I said no. Both of them and Citlalli were like you need to eat something or you are going to pass out especially because it was so hot that day and I was already sweating from taking bridal party pictures. Well, all we had in the room was the fruit basket they gave us when we arrived, which had strawberries, bananas and grapes - all fruits I hate! They forced me to eat a couple grapes and soem of the banana. I was literally gagging while I was eating the banana and they all thought it was hysterical, and in the meantime Citlalli is snapping away hence the infamous banana shot. Everyone that has seen it thinks I'm doing something perverted, but honestly it was G-rated I just really hate bananas!

#17 Lexico

• 150 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:08 AM

Your pictures turned out amazing!
                It looks like you guys had a lot of fun

#18 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
                • 256 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:46 AM

Michelle - You look absolutely gorgeous! Great job on the photobook, I love it! Your pics make me so excited about my wedding at the Lindo!!! Yah!
                  Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
                  My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

#19 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:56 AM

your pictures (and book) are amazing!

#20 jessygrl75

• 58 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:32 AM

Great Pictures. Love the photobook ideas and montages

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users