Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ellipse22

SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

Recommended Posts

So I found out I have another alcoholic bevvie that I enjoy - BUTTERSHOTS.

MMmmmm. I enjoyed this with too much beer last night though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG Amanda I love your pics!! I sooo wish I could have joined you!!

 

I've been buried in snow...Friday was hell here at work! I must have spent 3 hours in our parkiing lot trying to dig out 5 trucks that were stuck on top of dealing with picketters etc.

 

I had yesterday off but had to get a bit of shopping done..unfortunately my ever so blessed children weren't cooperating with my babysitter (stupid petty kid fighting crap) so I had to come home!

 

I'm thinking about heading to Walmart tonight to get a few more things..I can't seem to shop anywhere else because of my hours of work!

 

BAH HUMBUG! I want christmas to be over so I can resume a somewhat normal life! I'm so stressed it's not even funny...and sleep..what the hell is that! I'm lucky to get 5 hours!

 

Sorry for the rant...just frustrated and stressed to no end..I need to get out of my house and out of my office lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
Fab pics!

hijacked.gif - can anyone point me in the right direction on how I am going to legally change my name? I found some info from americans but I need my Canadian girls help.
When I was with my EX I legally changed my last name to his. When I did this it actually changed my name on my birth certificate. When I wanted to resume my maiden name I had nothing but problems and then had to go through my MP's office in order to get some assistance.

If you go to the ministry of ontario website...here is a link that gives you the option of assuming your spouses last name or electing to change your name to your spouses name.

Change of Name Info

Here is another link: Assuming Your Spouses Name

When you click on this link it will give you info on what to do when you want to "assume" your spouses name instead of legally changing it.

All you need to do is present your marriage certificate and you can change your last name on your id - drivers license, health card, passport etc. without changing your last name on your birth certificate.

The option is yours but from my experience it's a pain in the a$$ to change your name on your birth certificate wink.gif

HTH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
So I found out I have another alcoholic bevvie that I enjoy - BUTTERSHOTS.
MMmmmm. I enjoyed this with too much beer last night though.
OHh god, they are destined to give you a hangover..*lol*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipse22 View Post
OMG Amanda I love your pics!! I sooo wish I could have joined you!!

I've been buried in snow...Friday was hell here at work! I must have spent 3 hours in our parkiing lot trying to dig out 5 trucks that were stuck on top of dealing with picketters etc.

I had yesterday off but had to get a bit of shopping done..unfortunately my ever so blessed children weren't cooperating with my babysitter (stupid petty kid fighting crap) so I had to come home!

I'm thinking about heading to Walmart tonight to get a few more things..I can't seem to shop anywhere else because of my hours of work!

BAH HUMBUG! I want christmas to be over so I can resume a somewhat normal life! I'm so stressed it's not even funny...and sleep..what the hell is that! I'm lucky to get 5 hours!

Sorry for the rant...just frustrated and stressed to no end..I need to get out of my house and out of my office lol

You definitely missed a great time!!
Isn't this snow GROSS!! I'm done with winter now!! Can't wait...only 4 weeks until the heat!! woohoo!!! I can't believe it's less than a month until we leave. CRAP!!! I've got so much to do! & I've got to get Christmas & Jeff's bday over with before I go back to bride mode!
Oh...and rant away Tan. You definitely deserve to! I can't believe you are working so much!! I guess someone has to though - just shitty it has to be you right?!! Just think...a few more days & it will all be over with! Ahhhhh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
You definitely missed a great time!!
Isn't this snow GROSS!! I'm done with winter now!! Can't wait...only 4 weeks until the heat!! woohoo!!! I can't believe it's less than a month until we leave. CRAP!!! I've got so much to do! & I've got to get Christmas & Jeff's bday over with before I go back to bride mode!
Oh...and rant away Tan. You definitely deserve to! I can't believe you are working so much!! I guess someone has to though - just shitty it has to be you right?!! Just think...a few more days & it will all be over with! Ahhhhh.
Ahem to that miss blabber ..*lol*. We did a little pre-Jamaica drinking lastnight..made me realize again how much fun we are gonna have!! Two weeks away from this crappy weather and lots of good times.
Exactly one month tomorrow we will be getting married. It's hard to believe our time has almost arrived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×