Sign in to follow this  
Ellipse22

SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

No...we didn't.

I just got way too busy to plan anything! (sorry blush2.gif)

If anyone wants to pick a date for June or July let me know! I'm game to meet up for a drinky-poo on a patio somewhere!!! :)

I KNOW!!! Isn't it fantastic!!! :)

Too bad I'm stuck in the office all day with the ridiculously cold AC!!!

Ok...I'm going to try one last time...

How is everyone's sched?? I know it's going to be hard now with the summer.

I am available during the early afternoons this weekend (June 27th or 28th) or the following weekend (July 4th & 5th). Can anyone meet me at Zeke's (Zeke's Restaurant - KW Kitchener Waterloo restaurants - famous ribs, patio, full menu - Home Page) in Kitchener either of these dates?? We can change the location, I was just looking for somewhere that has a patio!! I've never been but my police officer hubby approves so it should be ok!! Or we could go to the Moose (Moose Winooski's - Moose Headquarters) which is closer to the hwy for people who have to come from out of town. They are under construction right now, but I'm not sure how long it will last.

I hope to get LOTS of feedback (the good kind!!)

Hey would love to met up but my work schedule changed to weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 3 12 hour shifts) so I can only do Mon-Thurs now sad.gif Maybe that would work for everyone anyways staying away from the weekends?