SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#381 smalltownontario

smalltownontario
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:24 AM

Anyone have a suggestion for great boudoir pictures in this area
    Looking to share a photographer week of November 21-28th 2009 in Punta Cana - he's from Canada - PM me for more info!

#382 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by smalltownontario
      Anyone have a suggestion for great boudoir pictures in this area
      Try Shelley!! Shelley Jean Photography :: Guelph Photographer :: Southwestern Ontario Photographer :: Kitchener Photographer :: Georgetown Photographer :: Weddings :: Portraits :: Engagement
      She is in this thread (chicka) & she lives in Guelph!
      I am hopefully going to be doing one with her the end of this year for an anniversary present for Jeff!

#383 ~Angela~

~Angela~
      • 4,172 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

Check out Click Photography- capturing life

She is going to be our photographer and is amazing! I know she had pictures of boudoir shoots on her blog from awhile ago .... it would take some searching. But if you like her work, just email her and ask. She is located in Baden, Ontario (outside KW) but will travel anywhere.

Angela

#384 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Sloan
          Hey ON ladies...

Im off to Jamaica. The limo is picking us and our 9 guests (haha) up in an hour. Its gonna be a long night/day. Cant wait to get away for 2 weeks. Oh the drinking...
          Im not doing a planning thread and probably wont do a review when I get back... Im too lazy and dont really care :) I may post a link to pics.
          Cheers ladies, thanks for the laughs the last bunch of months. Daquiri's and Red Stripe -- HERE I COME.
          Have a good time Kayte! Hope you love Jamaica and everything goes well!

#385 chika

chika
          • 147 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:24 AM

Hope you had a great time Kayte!

And thanks for the plug Amanda! I haven't been on BDW for soooo long, it is so strange.

How is everyone doing?

#386 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:48 AM

No problem Shelley! :)
              Oh...I have a DR question for you. Did you actually get married in DR?? I'm wondering if I have to register my marriage certificate here in Canada?? If so, how the do I do that!!?? Also, did you get your MC legalized? Or just translated?? What a PITA this is!!!??

Well, now that Kayte is back we have to start thinking about a get together date!! Here's what I have so far...

May 23rd or May 30 - which is best for everyone?? Anyone not able to make it then??

#387 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:20 PM

I was talking to Tan (who is neglecting our forum!) and she said that the 23rd would work for her. I'm cool with the 23rd too. Anyone else??

#388 smalltownontario

smalltownontario
                • 24 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

Great with me!
                  Looking to share a photographer week of November 21-28th 2009 in Punta Cana - he's from Canada - PM me for more info!

#389 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:54 AM

FYI...http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t41541

#390 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:50 PM

Disregard my last msg...it turns out I'm not allowed to advertise personal non-wedding items for sale!! If anyone is looking for a microsuede sectional sofa, please let me know!

Also, what are you all thinking for a get together?? Do you want to meet somewhere for drinks & appies?? Or my house is still available if you want! I will have to warn you that I have a crazy dog who likes to greet new people by jumping! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users