Photo

SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#361 ~Angela~

~Angela~
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

Did you get married at the Riu in Cabo, Angela? Haha, that is weird calling someone by my same name! :) I also like the fact that the Riu is closer to Cabo San Lucas so that people can head into town fairly quickly if they want to.

#362 ~Angela~

~Angela~
    • 4,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

Did you get married at the Riu in Cabo, Angela? Haha, that is weird calling someone by my same name! :) I also like the fact that the Riu is closer to Cabo San Lucas so that people can head into town fairly quickly if they want to.

#363 ~Angela~

~Angela~
      • 4,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

#364 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:55 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010
          No, I got married in Jamaica but did see the signs for the cabo one. The people we travel with and us discussed maybe taking a trip there sometime in the future. It must be a new or fairly new resort as I remember something about 2009.
          See maybe if you can do a search on trip advisor for it.

#365 jen_trev

jen_trev
          • 71 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:02 AM

I'm from Guelph, I would like to meet up. What area were you ladies thinking?

#366 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:45 AM

Well...were originally thinking Kitchener. But we're up for whatever is most convenient!!
              Any dates in May you are not available (other than the long weekend)? I'll keep track of who's good for when & then we can decide!!

#367 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:45 AM

BrideToBe2010 & smalltownontario...what are your names?? I would like to keep track of everyone that wants to get together!!

#368 jen_trev

jen_trev
                • 71 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BachataBride
                  Well...were originally thinking Kitchener. But we're up for whatever is most convenient!!
                  Any dates in May you are not available (other than the long weekend)? I'll keep track of who's good for when & then we can decide!!
                  Kitchener is great. It's close enough I can take the bus. I'm available any weekend in May except for May 3rd =0)

#369 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:40 PM

Sounds great Jen!
                    Shelley is from Guelph & has talked about joining us. Maybe you could hitch a ride with her!?

Anyone else have any dates that don't work?? I know Tanya has been MIA from the forum, but I've been talking to her a bit & I'll check with her.

#370 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                    • 4,172 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:21 PM

I'm Angela too!! :) May 9th is out for me ... I have to go to a wedding .....

The Riu Palace in Aruba just opened hmmm, was it last summer The one in Cabo has been around for at least 3 years. We went in 2007 and I have friends who went in 2006.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users