Photo

SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#21 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
  • 584 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

I heard it plenty and I'm still hearing it...

1980 geez I'm starting to feel old now!

#22 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

Side note:

Amanda ~ Do you still want to use my parasols? I am saying use for now because I'm not 100% sure I want to part with them completely yet. I have no worries of letting you use them. Let me know

#23 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:32 PM

Yes...I think I do!! :)
        Jeff just ordered two white linen fedoras (thanks Tenille!) and I think with the boys wearing those & the girls with the parasols it would look cute for pics! I will just need the two though! (and I'm fine with just borrowing them!) Oh...how long are they? Will they fit in my suitcase??
        Where in Hamilton do you work?? Is it close to Hwy 6? I work right at the (corner...hahaha) 401 & Hwy.6. We could meet somewhere in the middle (or I could just come to your work, since you are always there anyway!!).

#24 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
        • 584 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:35 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          Yes...I think I do!! :)
          Jeff just ordered two white linen fedoras (thanks Tenille!) and I think with the boys wearing those & the girls with the parasols with look cute for picks! (and the other way around too!). I will just need the two though! (and I'm fine with just borrowing them!)
          Where in Hamilton do you work?? Is it close to Hwy 6? I work right at the (corner...hahaha) 401 & Hwy.6. We could meet somewhere in the middle (or I could just come to your work, since you are always there anyway!!).
          Oh my that's sad isn't it! That I'm always at work! Can you believe I get off at 5pm today...I had to beg to leave early so I could attend my daughter's first christmas concert..pathetic.

Anyway...I know you are busy this weekend...and I work 11am to 7pm..so..let me see what I can do. We take a drive out to London every Sunday to bring the boys back to their mother..so maybe i can swing something there...let me think about it and we can talk ;-)

#25 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

Sounds good to me! I'm around most Sundays. Don't bother me this Sunday though! With my Bach. party on Saturday I plan to not get out of bed!! lol

Yay...first Christmas concert!! If they didn't give me time off I"m pretty sure I would leave anyway! lol
            Make sure you post some pics of her!!

#26 Sloan

Sloan
            • 1,279 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:55 PM

Im in between both of you - February 18, 1978!

#27 chika

chika
              • 147 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:24 PM

Have fun at your bachelorette on Saturday! Oh, it was so much fun.

I look back on all my stuff fondly, but am also happy it is over.

A lot of you are still in the planning stages! Be sure to let me know if you need anything. I have a ton of stuff left over.

Are any of you having receptions once you get back too?

GTKY: Birthday is Dec 12 1981.

#28 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:30 PM

I'll be having a Backyard BBQ celebration in Newfoundland next summer. So kind of an AHR! FI and I are both from NL!

Oh...it's your bday weekend coming up! Any plans?? Want to come to my bach. party?? There will be pole dancing!! LOL

#29 chicklet

chicklet
                  • 718 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:49 PM

Holy chatty today ladies.*lol* I was about 5 minutes reading all the posts.
                    I know how you feel Tanya, I am the oldest I think...booooo!
                    June 22, 1975

#30 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                    • 584 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:31 PM

Sorry in advance Angela....

YAY!! Someone older than me lol **SORRY**

Happy Birthday Shelley! Just in case I don't get on Have a good one!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users