424 replies to this topic

#281 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sloan
    Ive never played Rockband or Guitar Hero -- yeah, I know that's sad. Apparently Ive been living under a rock for the last few years... oh wait, that rock is called Ingersoll.
    I LOVE Rockband!! We only play it when we have people over (which isn't very often!) so I always look for an excuse to break it out!!

So...I don't know what everyone else was thinking - but I was thinking maybe a pot luck & drinks at my house. Everyone can crash at the house - I have one spare bed, but if you have an air mattress I have tonnes of floor space! Plus I have a sofa and a couple loveseats! So, PM me with your email addy's & I will give specifics about my house location, phone #s, etc.

If anyone has a different idea, PLEASE let me know. I am just throwing this idea out there, but am open to whatever!!

#282 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

I'm definetly IN! Yes, shorts & a t-shirt it will be!! Not sure if I will stay but that's only because I won't see Jeff for a while. He leaves on the 27th to go to Montreal for 5 days..so that will really be my last weekend for 2 weeks. I'm still in though because I deserve a life too :P

Amanda...I will PM you my new phone number and then we can go from there

Kayte ~ You're not too far from me now..wanna come over and help me unpack LOL

#283 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
      • 584 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

Oh and I've only played Rockband once and loved it!!!

Potluck..does that include pre-made food? I don't have time to put something together lol

#284 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ellipse22
          Oh and I've only played Rockband once and loved it!!!

Potluck..does that include pre-made food? I don't have time to put something together lol
          Sure!! I don't care!
          Or we can just order pizza or even go out for something!

Now...we just need to figure out a time?!!

#285 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

OMG Kayte...I was just looking at the BDW calendar & your bday is the 18th! We can celebrate your bday on the 21st!! (am I getting way to excited over this!!?? lol)

#286 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:11 AM

I`m not sure if I will be there yet or not. Gotta check the work schedule. Everything you guys have planned so far sounds like a lot of fun though :)

#287 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:25 AM

Tanya -- if we never move again, it'll be too soon. I hate moving. Im definately a creature of habit.

Amanda -- I keep forgetting about my own birthday. LOL. Craig and I arent doing a bloody thing for either of our bdays this year b/c of the wedding. Maybe that's why I keep forgetting about it -- and maybe its b/c its my 31st. Ugh. So elderly.

Ang -- forget work and come out. Work is overrated!

#288 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                • 584 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sloan
                  Tanya -- if we never move again, it'll be too soon. I hate moving. Im definately a creature of habit.

Amanda -- I keep forgetting about my own birthday. LOL. Craig and I arent doing a bloody thing for either of our bdays this year b/c of the wedding. Maybe that's why I keep forgetting about it -- and maybe its b/c its my 31st. Ugh. So elderly.

Ang -- forget work and come out. Work is overrated!
                  Geez you're making me feel old!!!!!!!!! I'm 32 and will be 33 soon..this sucks LOL

I agree..work is definetly overrated!!

I am exhausted today...I got into bed at 8:48 last night and I can honestly say that I was asleep by 8:49. This is a great shift but at the same time it sucks for sleep! I can't wait until I start working 7-3.

Angela ~ Where are your pics & review?!?!?! I'll hop over to the Jamaica board just in case

#289 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

Hi ladies!

I'm kinda sneaking in here ....sorry! I checked out the link at the bottom of BachataBride's siggy.

I live just outside both Kitchener and Waterloo in the puny town of Wellesley.

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello to fellow SW brides!

Angela

#290 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                    • 584 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BrideToBe2010
                      Hi ladies!

I'm kinda sneaking in here ....sorry! I checked out the link at the bottom of BachataBride's siggy.

I live just outside both Kitchener and Waterloo in the puny town of Wellesley.

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello to fellow SW brides!

Angela
                      Hi & Welcome Angela

What's with all the Angela's?!?! We need another Tanya LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users