SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#231 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:11 AM

BOOYA!!!!
    Put your mom to work girl. My mom has been a huge help to me over the past week. She is a godsent forsure!!! I just need to do a couple more tanning sessions, pack my stuff and get my nails done. All the major stuff is taken care of!!
    I am soo ready to get out of this crappy cold weather!! I can already feel the sun and the warmth!!
    Yahoooooooooooo.

#232 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:35 PM

Angela ~ Good Stuff!! That is awesome!! I don't think I was as prepared!

Amanda ~ Get movin girl lol!! You'll get it all done..no worries!!

Ohh one last note..please have a drink for me ladies!!

#233 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:49 AM

I'll have more than one for you Tan!! LOL
        I'm not quite as panicky as I was a couple days ago! I had my appt at the salon yesterday & he took 4 hours just to do my color!! I had to get an all over color & highlights & I have a LOT of hair but seriously 4 hours!! That was my whole appt! I was supposed to get a cut & trial updo in that time as well. But we passed on those since we ran out of time. I saved myself $100 anyway!! :) I think now I'll just get a trial when I get down there - that might make more sense anyway (and it's cheaper there too!) I also got gel nails for the first time yesterday & it's so effing hard to type!! LOL But I love them...I even got a little bling put on my ring fingers! I picked up the stretchy transfers yesterday so I can let you know how they turn out Kayte. I'll probably be doing that tonight. I still have to wax, get a pedicure, tan once more, finish t-shirts, finish packing, finish my planning thread (that might have to wait until I get back), pick up a few things (camcorder tape, flip flops, sunblock). Then I think I'm good to go!
        My mom is not much help during the day - she can't go out running errands for me since she doesn't have a car. Normally she would walk to the mall, but it's so bloody cold out she won't (& I don't blame her - it's a 45 min walk!!) We'll get it all done - I'm not too concerned. I still have Saturday!!

#234 christenew

christenew
        • 325 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:29 PM

Is everyone going to be mad at me that I am done? I have to go and get a mani and pedi today which is across the street. Tonight I am having friends over for dinner and she will try my makeup. I leave for the airport tomorrow. Yeah!!!!

#235 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 01:22 PM

Why are you leaving to go to the airport so early??
            And yes...I'm mad!! LOL

#236 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
            • 584 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

You ladies honestly have no idea how excited I am for you! I will be thinking of you all while I am in the cold, working in a new location and sleeping in a motel LOL

If I don't get on before everyone leaves..........

Congratulations ~ Happy Wedding Day

Have a blast and a few drinks for me...Can't wait for the pics etc.

#237 chicklet

chicklet
              • 718 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:50 PM

*lol* I am gonna have a bunch of drinks for everyone..*lol*!! Should be a good time.
                Amanda - do you fly saturday or sunday? You are almost there with your list now so you should be good. I have faith...you can do it!!!!

#238 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by chicklet
                  *lol* I am gonna have a bunch of drinks for everyone..*lol*!! Should be a good time.
                  Amanda - do you fly saturday or sunday? You are almost there with your list now so you should be good. I have faith...you can do it!!!!
                  Thanks Angela! I fly on Sunday...same time as you remember! We're meeting up in the airport!! Look for me at the Puerto Plata gate - I will be there by 5. Any earlier & I'll probably still be at the hotel.

Thanks Tan!! Have fun at the new job! I'm sure you will survive just fine! You'll have to come visit some weeknight when I get back!

#239 chicklet

chicklet
                  • 718 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    Thanks Angela! I fly on Sunday...same time as you remember! We're meeting up in the airport!! Look for me at the Puerto Plata gate - I will be there by 5. Any earlier & I'll probably still be at the hotel.

Thanks Tan!! Have fun at the new job! I'm sure you will survive just fine! You'll have to come visit some weeknight when I get back!
                    Ahhh man!! Crappy Crappy! We fly on saturday . *lol* that would be of been cute..me wandering around the dominican gate looking for ya on the wrong day..*lol*.
                    I am gonna wish you well now cause i am not sure how much i will be on (we leave for hotel tomorrow).
                    I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!! I am sure your wedding will be everything you hoped for and soo much. Have lots of fun and make sure to take lots of pictures.

#240 Sloan

Sloan
                    • 1,279 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:09 PM

You guys definately picked the right time in January to fly outta here - HOLY CRAP ITS COLD. I know, I know we live in Canada, I should be used to it by now, but -20 isnt exactly normal for ONterrible.

Have a good time guys! Dont get too sunburnt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users