• Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

YAY Tan!!! I'll send some "nooky" vibes your way!!! lol

#212 Sloan

Sloan
    • 1,279 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Nooky....? What is this nooky you speak of? I cant remember the last time we were awake enough to do that. Haha.

Thanx for the tips Shelley! Craig will flip his lid when he gets a look at the end result. He wouldnt EVER think I'd do anything like this.

La Vie En Rose did have some nice stuff, but it was all black again! Grr! La Senza just had shitty Pussycat Dolls stuff with tacky leopard print tanktops. Sorry if anyone has this stuff, I just thought it looked cheap.

I keep laughing about seeing myself in fishnets -- what a weird sight that is. Is it bad that it makes me laugh? Haha.

#213 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
      • 584 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:49 PM

Kayte ~ I think it's great! Laugh away because you will only do it once Just think of the huge smile he will have on his face when he opens it up!!

Ohh and Nooky..well not sure that will happen tonight because now Jeff is pissy because of work and he has to go back in tonight when I get home..so if i'm lucky maybe this weekend..if not..I'll just have to take care of it myself LMAO!!! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!?!?

#214 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:56 PM

Poor Tan! You're really dampening my spirits though. I was thinking that our sex life will get better after we get married - I thought we would have at least a few months of the honeymoon phase. You're killing the dream here girl!!!

#215 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
          • 584 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:05 PM

I'm sorry I'll Maybe lol

#216 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:53 AM

No worries!! I'm just teasing!! :)
              But I do hope the honeymoon lasts!!

#217 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
              • 584 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 01:18 PM

I only have 2 words to say....... NO NOOKY!!

#218 Sloan

Sloan
                • 1,279 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

Shitty deal Tanya! Tonight? Tomorrow? None for us either.. heheh.

#219 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                  • 584 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:42 AM

I think the thing that pisses me off and makes me go crazy is that I am a woman and of course we start thinking about negative things..am I too fat? yada yada yada...nothing major but geez...something's gotta give cause let me tell you we're talking about total role reversal here..am I not the one whos should be saying "Not tonight honey, I have a headache?" cause let me tell this song & dance is getting old...

Must be the dirty thirties...ugh..sorry to be a downer but my goodness..I don't get it!!!!

#220 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:46 AM

Oh Tan...I'm sure that is not the case! Men are strange creatures...he's probably just stressed about the upcoming move, money, kids, work, etc, etc, etc...I've come to realize that stress is playing a huge factor in our sex life (or lack thereof!) & I'm sure this is the case with most guys. Another thing is that we as approaching 30 (or 30+) year old women are just reaching our sexual prime...and men have already passed theirs. So when we look back and think about how much we were getting before & compare it to now...well...there is no comparison now is there!!
                      There's your food for thought for the day!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users