424 replies to this topic

#191 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chicklet
    I have pics posted on facebook and have Craig on mine if you want to see or just add me (Angela Cecchin) and you can see them...there is tons.
    Oh...I want to stalk you through your facebook pics too!! I'm going to add you!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sloan
    PS. I got boyshorties with "Watty's Wife" on the ass. Hahaha! For those other than Ang, Craig's nickname is Watty.
    That is an awesome idea...I think I might do that too (not Watty's wife though! LOL)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ellipse22
    Guess what I got today?!?! MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE!! It's official!

I'm going to start the name change process when we confirm the move etc. no need to do it and then change my address. So when I move I will officially be Mrs. Williams!
    How exciting Tan!!! And I guess it came in English too right?? All you Jamiaca brides are arseholes!! LOL I really should have looked into this wedding stuff more before I finalized a place I think!! When mine comes in it's going to be in Spanish & I"m going to have to get it translated into English! Grrr!!!!

#192 chicklet

chicklet
    • 718 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:45 AM

10 days till we go! I can't believe it at all. Still got some stuff to do ..pick up dress, nails, roar around shopping, cd and itinerary to make, find some jewellery that goes with my dress*lol* do you think i can find a bandeau bathing suit...NOPE!!
      Busy busy busy ...but soo excited!! How is everyone else doing?? I can't wait to meet up with you guys!!

#193 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:28 PM

YAY Angela!!! Are you guys going to a hotel the night before you leave Jeff & I...and my mom! (how cozy & romantic!) are staying at the Sheraton in Term.3. It's a little bit pricey ($219+) but we can park at the airport for 8 days. We like that parking option rather than parknfly because it's underground & we won't have to shovel out our car to get moving when we get back!! Plus I think it's a bit more secure (Jeff's car is his baby!)
        I just noticed your mood...chatty!!! Maybe that's what mine should be too!!

I can't wait to meet up with all you girls too!! We may have to find an alternative location though! (yikes...I know!) but Jeff is off that weekend & I'm not sure how he'll feel about his house being taken over by chicks! lol I'll let you know for sure though - I guess it depends on the #s)

#194 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

*lol* chatty is definitely ok..just think how many people we inform of things..*lol*.
          We are staying at the Courtyard Marriott the night before. Our whole toronto group will be there and we are doing a picnic in pajamas.*lol* this was my mom's doing.
          Well we will have two meetings..*lol* we, you and christine will meet at airport and we'll meet everyone else at our group meeting. If you can't host us its understandable, i mean we are a bunch of girls that your fh doesn't know.*lol* maybe we should crash Kayte's buck and doe...*lol*...make the girl some $$ and get her looped *lol*.

#195 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
          • 584 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by christenew
            Wow this thead took a turn. I like it. It is a little naughty.

I am a weirdo. Everyone laughs when I say my fav artist is Jay Z. Everyone looks at me like, who? you?
            I don't mind Jay Z..I'm into Top 40 as well so..I guess we can both be weirdos!

Yes, my marriage certificate is in English...sorry Amanda now you can LMAO!! Just jokin of course..gotta have some fun today..it's day LOL

I didn't get any last night..he's workin overnights at work to get some stuff done so I'm sleepin alone

So...10 days ladies...I'm excited for you! As soon as I figure out where I'm staying while I am in London before the official move I will start working on our get together.

If everyone doesn't mind re-posting whether or not February 21st is still the date we are going with and if Kitchener is where we will meet? This will help me organize a bit more!

If anyone is wanting to assist let me know :) I'm going through planning withdrawls but I'm always open to suggestions etc.

#196 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:01 PM

Feb 21 I think is ok with me. I haven't seen my schedule yet but most saturday's i work in the day time :). Did we have a plan of where we wanted to go in kitchener?? that might be an idea...figure out where to go.

#197 chika

chika
              • 147 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:05 PM

The 21st isn't good for me, but continue with planning it for that day. Don't change on my account! LOL

Gosh, I'm so happy it's HUMP day! But I'm also sleeping alone the next few nights.. I feel your pain.

#198 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                • 584 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BachataBride
                  I can't wait to meet up with all you girls too!! We may have to find an alternative location though! (yikes...I know!) but Jeff is off that weekend & I'm not sure how he'll feel about his house being taken over by chicks! lol I'll let you know for sure though - I guess it depends on the #s)
                  I was joking about meeting at your house...I love the hot tub idea but I am not in the mood to get into a swim suit...I don't want anyone to have to look at me in it lol

#199 chicklet

chicklet
                  • 718 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by chika
                    The 21st isn't good for me, but continue with planning it for that day. Don't change on my account! LOL

Gosh, I'm so happy it's HUMP day! But I'm also sleeping alone the next few nights.. I feel your pain.
                    you are in guelph right??
                    maybe we can find a different date so you can come

#200 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ellipse22
                      I was joking about meeting at your house...I love the hot tub idea but I am not in the mood to get into a swim suit...I don't want anyone to have to look at me in it lol
                      I wasn't joking...until I really thought about it!! Angela was right, FI might not be too keen on a house full of strangers - with his profession he tends to be a bit "cautious" - me?? I'd have you all there in a heartbeat. As far as I'm concerned you are all my friends, not strangers!!!

And Tan...you don't have to worry about the hot tub - we'd all have beer googles on anyway!!!!

I'm flexible on dates - the 21st is fine, but so is the 7th & the 28th!!
                      Like Angela said, maybe we can hit up Kayte's s&d!!! I don't even know who we have confirmed anymore!!?? It's def. myself, Tanya, Angela, Kayte & Shelley - nobody else seems to be participating in the thread, I don't know if that means they are not interested now?

Oh & Tan...I'm sure we'll all want a piece of the planning once our weddings are done! We'll all be going through withdrawal!! LOL

Btw...this is for you Tan... for the stfu!!!

I will be sleeping along tonight too ladies...well for most of the night! FI co-workers are stealing him after work today for an impromptu bachelor party...he has no idea!! LOL I am def not looking forward to him getting home & then taking care of him!! I have to work tomorrow!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users