• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#151 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
  • 584 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    Awh...I wish Tan...but I'm going to be hard pressed to have room for all my stuff!! LOL
    Are you still available Saturday? I can swing something just after dinner...we can meet up for coffee & I can give you the parasols & sheets...let me know and I'll call you saturday to confirm!

#152 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:16 AM

East coast dinner (lunch time) or "mainlander" dinner (supper time!)?? HAHAHAHA
      I'm good whenever. Where's the midpoint between us?? There is a Timmies right at the 401 & Hwy 6 south...is that half way

#153 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
      • 584 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:38 AM

That works for me...is that up the hill on the corner?!?! I think there's a Wendy's there too right? lol

#154 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:35 AM

Nope...I'm talking about the one just north of the 401. Is that too far?? It takes me about 25 mins to get there. How long would it take you?? And what time did you want to meet??

#155 christenew

christenew
          • 325 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:57 PM

Ok the AMEX card is $200 prepaid, like a gift card. It can only be used at select stores in canada, but they included the Bay, Banana Republic, The gap, etc. So I said I am sure I can spend $200 at the gap. My FI said we had to save it for the Bay, since that is where we are registered. BOOOO!

I can't believe you got your tickets that early. Geez I gotta get on my TA. I did however get something you guys didn't. They gave us free seat seletion for our group, so we already are all booked in. Can I ask. When at 6am would you be using the free drink tickets. Oh heck we would be on vacation.

#156 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:49 PM

We actually got free seat selection too!! I'm not sure where we stand with that, but I know I sent my request to my TA - she's so slack who knows if it is done yet!

About that prepaid card - did you have to pay taxes on it, plus shipping. I think that is bullshit! You pay taxes on the $200 card, then you have to pay taxes on the stuff you buy with the card - that would mean paying the tax twice right??

Disregard about paying the taxes - I found their hotline & the guy said that although I have to put in like I'm paying for the shipping & taxes, my visa won't be charged! WOOHOO!!! I just ordered it! It's great because we can use it at hotels, resorts, etc. It could mean the difference between a suite & regular room on our next vaca even!!

#157 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
              • 584 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

OK..I'm confused now lol

I know the 401..but I'm use to taking the 403 to get to the 401 to go to London...I have no problem with the drive but I can't seem to picture it lol

I'll have to go look at a map now

#158 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:01 PM

Go straight up Hwy 6 to the 401!!!

#159 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                  • 584 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:06 PM

OK..I'm a total loser and I apologize! I asked Santa for a GPS for christmas and I got nuttin'

SO...I want to be sure I'm thinking this out correctly. I know I can get hwy 6 from the 403 and when I take hwy 6 and go straight I will pass hwy 5 and then I will be heading into guelph...I am going to assume that it will lead me to the 401.

Sorry to be such an idiot but I'm not use to driving on the 401 in that area..just past Brantford heading to London..hehehehe!

#160 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:11 PM

You got it...toward Guelph. How long will that take?? If it's too far then I can come a bit closer!! Get directions to 299 Brock St. S, Aberfoyle (or Guelph) - Tim's is on the right hand side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users