424 replies to this topic

#91 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sloan
    Oh Im so jealous of you guys! I have to wait until April... ugh. So far away still. Ive had enough of the weather the last week too.... January vacay sounds like a good idea right about now.
    Well...you're more than welcome to come thaw out with us in the DR!!! It's cheapy cheapy right now!!! lol

#92 chicklet

chicklet
    • 718 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:20 PM

You ladies r too quiet and I had to share with someone....
      I'm wound right up.....TICKETS ARE HERE!!!!! Yeehaww!!!

#93 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:45 PM

YAY!! How exciting!!! Are you doing the happy dance with them!!??lol

#94 Sloan

Sloan
        • 1,279 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

Yay for tickets!! Sooo exciting!

Im quiet, because Im nursing a bit of a hangover from last night's Christmas debauchery... I was horizontal until about an hour ago. Too much of this went on.

#95 chicklet

chicklet
          • 718 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:26 PM

I'm doing a Mega-happy dance...just like the lotto 649 commerical..gotta love crazy dancing!!! *lol*

Ohh the fun the holidays bring!! As long as you had a good time, that's all the matters..*lol*. Sure it won't be the first hangover you have had and probably won't be the last!!

#96 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:40 AM

So....how 'bout that snow!!?? GROSS!!!
              I am NOT impressed!! I'm seriously ready for spring! Enough of this crap! My road is a small road off another small road off a semi main road - we never get plowed!!! Jeff left for work this morning around 5:30 & there was a 3ft wall of snow at the end of our street - needless to say he got stuck!! Luckily there were a few guys out shoveling their driveways (who does that at 5:30??) who helped him shovel out! Grrrrrrrr...I hate snow!!! (can you tell?? lol)

Well...that's my rant for today!
              If I'm not here later I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas, and what we all know will be a Happy New Year as new brides!!!

#97 chicklet

chicklet
              • 718 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BachataBride
                So....how 'bout that snow!!?? GROSS!!!
                I am NOT impressed!! I'm seriously ready for spring! Enough of this crap! My road is a small road off another small road off a semi main road - we never get plowed!!! Jeff left for work this morning around 5:30 & there was a 3ft wall of snow at the end of our street - needless to say he got stuck!! Luckily there were a few guys out shoveling their driveways (who does that at 5:30??) who helped him shovel out! Grrrrrrrr...I hate snow!!! (can you tell?? lol)

Well...that's my rant for today!
                If I'm not here later I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas, and what we all know will be a Happy New Year as new brides!!!
                I'm with ya on that!! We took a pounding lastnight...I'm up to my knee's in snow. I have to drive the lovely rain snow mix tonight as I have to work. Ohhh lovely day! On a good note, Brad stayed home today!!!! So we get christmas eve day together :)

*******MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES. **********

#98 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

Yay!! That's awesome Angela!! Glad you get to spend some of Christmas with your H2B!! Jeff is working day shift for the next 3 days so it's just me & the dog spending Christmas together!! But at least we get to spend the nights together! We are opening our main present to each other tonight after a nice steak dinner - then we'll open our stockings & presents from others when he gets home from work tomorrow evening! Shift work sucks!! lol

#99 chicklet

chicklet
                  • 718 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    Yay!! That's awesome Angela!! Glad you get to spend some of Christmas with your H2B!! Jeff is working day shift for the next 3 days so it's just me & the dog spending Christmas together!! But at least we get to spend the nights together! We are opening our main present to each other tonight after a nice steak dinner - then we'll open our stockings & presents from others when he gets home from work tomorrow evening! Shift work sucks!! lol
                    MMMM...steak dinner!! Sounds delish.
                    Big gifts wow....wonder what he got you??
                    We just did one small gift this year due to Jamaica. Lots of family gatherings and stuff to go to though so the next day or so will be busy.
                    Hope you have a good night with the H2B tonight.

#100 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                    • 584 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:28 AM

Sorry I haven't been around much.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users