Question about shoes....

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:45 AM

I knew that I was forgetting to buy something last summer!!!! I didn't remember to buy my wedding day shoes, opps!!!! Now, trying to find sandals, specially white pretty ones in winter in the middle of Saskatchewan is next to impossible.

I'm starting to get a little bit worried, so I'm turning to trusty ebay. The thing is, I know nothing at all about shoes. I'm either el cheapo from Walmart or the comfort from Merrells.

Can someone recommend a good online shoe store, or ebay site, or whatever?

#2 jessygrl75

• 58 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:48 AM

i am having the same problem. Zappos has a big selection also Like.com

#3 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:54 AM

I'm just worried about ordering shoes online without trying them on first. Darn it, why didn't I buy some last summer? How could I forget about shoes? LoL.

Seriously, other than my hiking shoes and two pairs of Merrels sandals, I have zero shoes that I'm bringing down. I don't have any beach flip flops, nothing. Like I have old pairs, but they are what I do my gardening in.

#4 MarieSam

• VIP Member
        • 2,336 posts
          • LocationSouthern California

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:50 AM

I like 6pm.com , endless.com or limewire.com ~ in that order!! Shipping prices on each are either free or very cheap!!!! Good luck

#5 ErikDaGenErik

• 315 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:57 AM

go to Macy's or Nordstrom's and look for Caparros or Nina. They have evening wear shoes that come in white and/or ivory all year round.

good luck.

#6 cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:14 AM

i've bought shoes from ebay seller "shoediet" before. not sure whether it gets complicated since you're in canada.

#7 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:14 PM

I know it gets so complicated. I'm having that issue right now because I'm buying lingerie as well, and the shipping is ridiculous. But I'm not about to go and buy it from a store, that's highway robbery!!!!

#8 Ashley0802

• 279 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:37 PM

Have you thought about barefoot sandals for the ceremony? I think those are beautiful and am currently on the search for a pair for myself! Then after the ceremony I just plan on throwing on some white flip flops from old navy. Try Victorias secret's website too, they usually have sandals on sale during the winter months.

#9 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:25 PM

Yeah, I'm in the process of making myself barefoot sandals for the ceremony and beach reception. What I'm looking for though is some sandals to wear during the disco, or walking around the resort in my wedding dress, you know? I don't really want to be walking around in my barefoot sandals around the resort. Oach!!!!

#10 BachataBride

• Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:03 PM

I ordered my shoes from ebay...they are white with turquoise accent stones on the straps...there is a thread on here somewhere! Here it is...http://bestdestinati....541#post582445

Oh...I just searched ebay & there are sooo many!! New and used white flip flops wedge, Women's Shoes on eBay.ca

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users