BD Photoshoot

So Ive decided that I want to do a BD shoot to surprise my finance. I probably wont schedule it till the summer sometime....gives me some time to get in shape. wink.gif

So I was thinking if I could incorporate anything that he likes. Hes not into sports to much, but he is in love with his car. A mini cooper S. Do you think I could do some shots in the car? Without looking to..whats the word Im looking for....

Lets just say that our neighbors did their own photoshot where this girl was in a bikini sprawled out on top of a convertible. It was pretty ghetto. LOL

It should be interesting to figure out how to get the car without him knowing, and talk him into giving it a nice cleaning before I take it. I know you girls will have some great ideas.

Anyhoo, another question. How did you guys go about finding the photographer? Referral only?

Asking on my local knot board helped me find some great photographers. even if they don't have boudoir listed on their website, they might still do them. a lot of photographers don't post bd pics on their website. especially if they specialize in children.

i think you can definitly do some mini cooper shots that don't look skanky.

i'm still working out how I'm going to sneak away for bd pics. it's not easy. how do you get really well groomed & sneak away with a bag full of lingere and not make a guy suspicious? I'm doing mine out of town too so it's even trickier.

Oh sounds like a fun idea. IMO I would find some inspiration photos, Maybe some car books or Magazines for some ideas of the look your going for. Then just find a photographer that has some versitility. Good luck in your planning. I love seeing other MI brides on her, I think there were 3, and now 4 of us. :-)

I actually own a cooper S so props to your FI on the car choice. You could pick up some mechanics coveralls and do some poses with a partially unbuttoned coverall and some mock repair work. I also thought about doing some "getting out of car" with short skirt and tall boots shots w/ my FI's 240sx for when I do my BD shoot.

I think a car would be a great idea for a couple shots! Sports stuff is really popular but i've seen a lot of different things. Poker chips, cards, using video game controls, a favorite book. I've also had using his work shirt he has to wear something certain or a dress shirt and tie. The possibilities are endless and you definitely do not need to stick with JUST VS lingerie!

• VIP Member

OOO, so I love brainstorming photo shoots...

I love the idea of getting out of the car in really tall heels and a short little skirt. Or if you could get one of those under the car things that mechnics use... that could make for some really fun shots too.

Rub a little grease on ya... that'd be fun

hmmm... yeah, I think you'll do great with the Mini!