Photo

Limo or Transportation on wedding day in Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:00 PM

Hello everyone! How did you and your wedding party get from Point A to Point B on your wedding day? I am having the ceremony/dinner at a different hotel than the reception. I was trying to research limo companies or non-taxi :) transportation for me and groom and our large wedding party (12 of us total).
    I know that shuttle options are out there (however one shuttle company thought that it might be a tight fit for 12 of us including my dress :)), I was curious if anyone had heard of anything else?

I would ideally just need it for a drop off from Hyatt to Fiesta Americana Condesa around 8 and then a pick-up around 12:30 or so. Does anyone have any recommendations? I can't find much info on this so any help would be great, thanks!!

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

we used sinal tours (now called mayan landscape) you can get a 14 person van. it would seat 12 more comfortably.

I'll look up the info...

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

here you go http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21718

#4 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
        • 138 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:05 PM

Thanks for the tip! I sent them an email to see if they are available!

#5 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ccarmany23
            Hello everyone! How did you and your wedding party get from Point A to Point B on your wedding day? I am having the ceremony/dinner at a different hotel than the reception. I was trying to research limo companies or non-taxi :) transportation for me and groom and our large wedding party (12 of us total).
            I know that shuttle options are out there (however one shuttle company thought that it might be a tight fit for 12 of us including my dress :)), I was curious if anyone had heard of anything else?

I would ideally just need it for a drop off from Hyatt to Fiesta Americana Condesa around 8 and then a pick-up around 12:30 or so. Does anyone have any recommendations? I can't find much info on this so any help would be great, thanks!!

If you're still looking for options ~ Sauce Vacations is another great alternative!! We met the owner of the company back in June 2006, and he took such good care of our group of 20+, he has since become a great family friend and came to visit us/America for the first time in November :)

He's got first-class vans (up to 14 people, TVs with music videos inside to get the party started!!! And buses for large groups up to 50 people). He can be reached here: Travel and Tours Experts ¡¡ . If you inquire about his services, let him know MarieSam sent you!!!

Hope that helps!!!

#6 ccarmany23

ccarmany23
            • 138 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 10:00 PM

Thanks! I have tried several times to get ahold of someone in his company at Saucevacations but just found another email on his website. I tried that one so wish me luck that I get ahold of him. That sounds just like what we want!!!

#7 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:14 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ccarmany23
                Thanks! I have tried several times to get ahold of someone in his company at Saucevacations but just found another email on his website. I tried that one so wish me luck that I get ahold of him. That sounds just like what we want!!!
                Let me know if you can't get a hold of him ~ although it's usually his wife who handles the "business/bookings" side of things. I know they are super busy right as it is high season. But I've got his personal number so if you continue to have trouble, let me know and I'll call him myself to get the ball rolling and have him contact you!

#8 QuintanaV

QuintanaV
                • 76 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

I know this posting is old, but is Sauce vacations still in business? I'd love to use them for transportation for 40 guests from our villa to our ceremony location and back ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users