Jump to content

Photo

SWO Brides/Wives Get Together ~ GTKY


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

    Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

    FI will be 30 the end of this month...and he says after 35 he's not having them. So we have 5 years to decide. We can have lots of fun in the next 5 years!!

    #12 chika

    chika
    • Newbie
    • 147 posts

      Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:59 PM

      Hi ladies! I'm also in SWO (Guelph to be precise!).

      Can I join you?

      #13 BachataBride

      BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

        Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

        Absolutely!!! I'll add you to the infamous spreadsheet!!!

        #14 chicklet

        chicklet
        • Member
        • 718 posts

          Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by BachataBride
          FI will be 30 the end of this month...and he says after 35 he's not having them. So we have 5 years to decide. We can have lots of fun in the next 5 years!!
          That's what we did .. we travelled from when we met until now (Punta Cana in 2006 and Cuba last year). Now we are older and need to settle (I'm 33 and he's 30). I believe we will still travel though after a few years... grandparents can always watch the kids :) *lol*

          #15 BachataBride

          BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

            Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:33 PM

            Lucky if you had g-parents around!! Both FI and I are from Newfoundland & both sets of g-parents are still there! We don't have any family around to babysit - I think that is the big issue! Alot of his hesitation too is that we just finished fostering FOUR teenage boys part-tim for 2 years. Plus about 4 or 5 years ago FI fostered four teenage boys for about 3 or 4 years full-time! I think he needs a break!!! LOL

            #16 chicklet

            chicklet
            • Member
            • 718 posts

              Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              Lucky if you had g-parents around!! Both FI and I are from Newfoundland & both sets of g-parents are still there! We don't have any family around to babysit - I think that is the big issue! Alot of his hesitation too is that we just finished fostering FOUR teenage boys part-tim for 2 years. Plus about 4 or 5 years ago FI fostered four teenage boys for about 3 or 4 years full-time! I think he needs a break!!! LOL
              That is understandable...and you guys still have lots of time :)

              #17 christenew

              christenew
              • Jr. Member
              • 325 posts

                Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:42 PM

                The other option is since everyone lives in the same area you just drive over to another SWO gal and drop off your kids and tell her you will be back in two weeks.

                #18 BachataBride

                BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

                  Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:21 PM

                  Are you offering??!!! LOL
                  Hey...if you are I'll definitely take you up on it! I would like it in writing please!!

                  #19 chicklet

                  chicklet
                  • Member
                  • 718 posts

                    Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:22 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by christenew
                    The other option is since everyone lives in the same area you just drive over to another SWO gal and drop off your kids and tell her you will be back in two weeks.
                    *lol* now that is funny

                    #20 BachataBride

                    BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

                      Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:24 PM

                      So that's a no Angela?? lol




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users