Sign in to follow this  
LadyCheese

LadyCheese's Pro Pics - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
Oh my, you and your daughter are absolutely gorgeous!!! Actually your entire wedding party looked picture perfect cheesy.gif You have so many wonderful pics to choose from, but I must say the one where you're wiping DH's tears is priceless ~ Congrats girlie it looks like you had a perfect day of bliss cheers.gif
Thank you! Believe it or not, the first time I saw the bridal party all dressed up together was at the wedding...and I was blown away at how good they all looked and how everything matched up nicely, it was a good feeling. wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen_S81 View Post
Everything looked great! So co-ordinated! You even found blue shoes for the guys to wear! Loved your veil.

Congratulations!
Thanks...I was nervous about the veil, the first time I tried it on was the day of the wedding and I loved the way it turned out. I found those blue shoes for the guys and luckily it went well with their linen suits (phew!!).

You looked so beautiful! And your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, I love her hair! There are so many good ones, but the one that I have to say stood out was where the parasols made kinda a fort on the ground and your daughter is holding one. SO CUTE! I could totally picture my nieces and nephew doing that with our parasols if they got a hold of all of them.