Photo

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#71 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

Motorola Mascott, please give us picture hungry whores all the goodies when you return! You must be leaving in a few days?! Good Luck on your big day, we will be thinking about you!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#72 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:25 PM

haha "picture hungry whores" LOL ... that's SO us!

looks like we will have 3 weddings' worth of photos to view very soon (10th, 11th, and 14th)! that's so exciting!

#73 lp579

lp579
      • 70 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:45 PM

Hi Everyone!! I just booked MTM and cannot wait to see everyone's pictures! =)

#74 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
        • 342 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:50 PM

i can't wait to see some pics from all the new wives!! I think once I see them I'll be able to make a decision on a photographer!
          ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#75 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
          • 436 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

Hello everyone, I am considering them. Please post pictures when you can!!

They look like they do really great work!!

#76 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
            • 272 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:14 AM

I can't wait to see pictures...I'm seriously considering them for our wedding!!!!

#77 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by edssbride09
                Denise, I have them booked for the 11th, so we will be able to have 2 reviews up on here for everyone!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Denise L
                I know I can't believe how fast it is coming. I leave a week sunday and two weeks today I will be a Mrs.!!! We are really excited to work with Lincoln and Lori...I will definitely post pictures when I return...if I can figure how
                Hey gals,
                I am using MTM next week for my wedding. we were really looking forward to using Lori and Lincoln.
                so ladies, first of all congrats!!! hope everything went smoothly and you each had the wedding of your dreams ... NOW WHERE ARE THE PICS?!?!?! LOL ... so impatient!

#78 beach2009

beach2009
                • 299 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:23 PM

mummergirl you read my mind, LOL!

It seems like it can take weeks or months for the photos to be delivered. It's got me concerned since my FI has already arranged for his family to fly in for our AHR the week after we return from our honeymoon. I'm worried that we won't have our pics by then and there goes my idea of having the slideshow for AHR guests...

So to the recent MRS's, CONGRATS :) and were you given any indication of when to expect your photos?

#79 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by beach2009
                    It seems like it can take weeks or months for the photos to be delivered. It's got me concerned since my FI has already arranged for his family to fly in for our AHR the week after we return from our honeymoon. I'm worried that we won't have our pics by then and there goes my idea of having the slideshow for AHR guests...
                    i don't think that's true, or at least i wasn't given that impression. if you order an album it can take several weeks, but just to get your disc of photos shouldn't take more than a week or two i thought? i hope i'm right becase i want mine for our AHR as well (i actually wanted to use a pic on the AHR invite too)!

#80 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                    • 3,347 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:08 PM

Lisa, you are so on the ball! I was thinking the same thing too!

So... if my notes are correct we should be hearing from the following brides:

Denise L (wedding was April 10)
                      Edsbride09 (wedding was April 11)
                      Motorola Mascott (wedding was April 14)
                      Genstone (wedding was April 15)

Ladies! Even if you don't have pictures yet, let us know what you thought and how everything went! We are dying to know!
                      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users