Photo

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#191 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
  • 365 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:37 PM

We are also booked with MTM on May 20, 2010. So far, I have the same great things to say as other brides- the responses have been great and super prompt from Lincoln and Lori. I am very excited about working with them.

Nicole, I guess you are the next bride! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Can't wait to see your pics!

#192 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:21 PM

Sooooo, I leave Saturday for my wedding. I'm confident that I'll have a great review on Lincoln & Lori when I get back :)
      I'll be sure to post pics for you guys!!
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#193 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

yay nikki! i forgot you were using them too! they are super nice, you'll love them.

#194 MarissaDC

MarissaDC
        • 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

Hello Everyone! I was married on Oct 23rd and hired Lincoln and Lori--Hands down, the best photographers I have ever experienced! My background is similar to that of "27 dresses" where I have been a bridesmaid more times than I wish to admit--however, that has given me the knowledge of what I did and did not want in my photographers. Lincoln and Lori were incredible--they really care about your pictures and that is evident in every minute of working with them! They will hang 6 feet in the air upside down to get the best angle for your pictures. I also loved having two photographers--this was a great asset if you wanted to capture pics of both bride/groom without any time delays. They have this amazing way of bouncing ideas off each other the entire time and give each other ideas as the other is creating shots--its really amazing to see their chemistry and their love for the art of photography. Please feel free to email me with any questions! We used them for both the wedding and a TTD session!
          Marissa and Shawn
          Oct 23, 2009
          Aventura Spa Palace

#195 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
          • 365 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:39 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MarissaDC
            Hello Everyone! I was married on Oct 23rd and hired Lincoln and Lori--Hands down, the best photographers I have ever experienced! My background is similar to that of "27 dresses" where I have been a bridesmaid more times than I wish to admit--however, that has given me the knowledge of what I did and did not want in my photographers. Lincoln and Lori were incredible--they really care about your pictures and that is evident in every minute of working with them! They will hang 6 feet in the air upside down to get the best angle for your pictures. I also loved having two photographers--this was a great asset if you wanted to capture pics of both bride/groom without any time delays. They have this amazing way of bouncing ideas off each other the entire time and give each other ideas as the other is creating shots--its really amazing to see their chemistry and their love for the art of photography. Please feel free to email me with any questions! We used them for both the wedding and a TTD session!
            Congratulations MRS! Would love to see your pics! Hope to see them here or on MTM blog!

#196 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:39 PM

that's great, marissa, can't wait to see those pics!

i stalked their site today to see if anything was up from nikki's wedding yet, but so far nothing.

#197 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
              • 365 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:57 PM

They just posted some of Marissa's photos on their blog. They look fantastic. I am also a website/blog stalker... :)

#198 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:31 AM

gorgeous, marissa!

haha christina, yeah it's important to admit when you have a stalking problem, lol!

#199 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                  • 4,512 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:25 AM

Hola! I'm back from wedding and just wanted to post quickly about Lincoln and Lori. I'll do a formal review later on, but I wanted to let everyone know how amazing they are! Honestly, choosing MTM to shoot my wedding was the decision that I am most happy with, more so than the resort! They went over and above in my opinion. We were a small group of 9 and they blended in like family. They kept me calm during ceremony location chaos and even took charge to get the best results for us. Hiring them was the BEST wedding decision I made - and I'm saying this without even seeing my pics yet lol. The service the provided would be tough to beat! As soon as I get my pics I'll post them!
                    *Formerly Nikki07*
                    My Planning Thread

#200 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
                    • 365 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
                      Hola! I'm back from wedding and just wanted to post quickly about Lincoln and Lori. I'll do a formal review later on, but I wanted to let everyone know how amazing they are! Honestly, choosing MTM to shoot my wedding was the decision that I am most happy with, more so than the resort! They went over and above in my opinion. We were a small group of 9 and they blended in like family. They kept me calm during ceremony location chaos and even took charge to get the best results for us. Hiring them was the BEST wedding decision I made - and I'm saying this without even seeing my pics yet lol. The service the provided would be tough to beat! As soon as I get my pics I'll post them!
                      :)

Congratulations Nicole!
                      Can't wait to see your pictures. I will also be sure to blog stalk for a peek of your pictures...
                      Yes Cougs, my name is Christina and I am a blog stalker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users