Photo

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#151 Denise L

Denise L
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:49 PM

YAY!!!! Congratulations you you and your new hubby!!! You're pictures are beautiful!!!!! Everything looked fantastic!

#152 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
    • 4,512 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

LISA!!! I was thinking about you the other day, wondering how everything went.....and judging by your pics I think its safe to assume AMAZING!! Congrats! You made a beautiful bride!
      *Formerly Nikki07*
      My Planning Thread

#153 Chanti

Chanti
      • 310 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        the half day package normally doesn't include an online slideshow but they did a small one anyway and it's up on their site now! click on galleries and we are the first ones (dreams cancun, lisa & thomas). i already see a few that i LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)
        Wow, I had tears in my eyes, what a beautiful bride, handsome groom and wonderful pictures!!! Congrats again Lisa!!!

#154 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:57 PM

thanks everyone! i really loved working with them ... i only wish i had more time for the pics but everyone was waiting back at the reception area for us. i do kinda regret not going out to the lighthouse but tom had very little interest in helping me struggle across the rocky terrain (argued with me about it all week), lol, and i had to admit it would have taken up too much time. thankfully they still managed to get some amazing shots (really guys, if you're reading ... you have been getting tons of compliments on your work ... about how the images look movie- or dream-like). i really can't wait to see them all!

i think lincoln & lori figured out pretty quickly that tom isn't much of a picture person (lots of really stiff smiles and squinting in the sun, lol) so they just kept making us kiss over and over and over. i'm thinking it was the only way they could get him to look semi-natural in front of the camera, LOL!

oh and i just realized that we did not take a single pic on the beach! so we forgot things like names or "thank you" written in the sand. no biggie, but pretty funny since we were surrounded by the sea.

#155 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
          • 3,347 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

Lisa promise you will share the link when you get all your pictures back?! I am dying to see more than the slideshow!

I wonder if they are still available for my date... I need to get crackin on getting a photographer and video, if I wait too long they are going to be booked and I really love them!
            ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#156 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:48 AM

looks like i booked them in the nick of time ... according to this post http://bestdestinati....088#post818485 their prices have gone up quite a bit recently. IMO, they are still absolutely worth every penny, if you can swing it.

#157 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
                Lisa promise you will share the link when you get all your pictures back?! I am dying to see more than the slideshow!
                http://www.pictage.com/646679
                i don't think you need any kind of account or password? there are 763 photos, so you might want to click on the folder called "my favorites" (there's only about 300 in there, LOL!)

#158 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
                • 706 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

Oh I love your pics. I'm probably going with Moments that Matter and my FI like yours hates having his pic taken. They turned our great and you looked beautiful.

#159 destination

destination
                  • 215 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:40 AM

Lisa, I just signed your guestbook and looked at your pics: GORGEOUS! I leave on Monday and can't wait!!

#160 MarieSam

MarieSam
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,336 posts
                      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:41 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mummergirl
                      http://www.pictage.com/646679
                      i don't think you need any kind of account or password? there are 763 photos, so you might want to click on the folder called "my favorites" (there's only about 300 in there, LOL!)
                      Lisa, I ADORE your pics!!!! You look absolutely stunning Your hair flower is just perfect and those pics of you on the rocks with your dress blowing in the wind ~ that's such a magazine spread. Your were a gorgeous bride!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users