Photo

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#101 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:51 PM

Denise your pictures are amazing! Denise, did you do a TTD? I wish there were more pictures of your wedding on the slide, I want to see more!!

Lincoln and Lori you guys are amazing!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#102 Dee83

Dee83
    • 108 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:08 AM

there is another brides slideshow on the moments that matter website for El Dorado Seaside Suites, the pics are AMAZING!!!!

#103 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dee83
        there is another brides slideshow on the moments that matter website for El Dorado Seaside Suites, the pics are AMAZING!!!!
        i'm thinking those might be our very own BDW bride, edssbride09! gorgeous! (and congrats, if you're reading!)

i am getting so excited now!!!!!!! i'm so happy to have hired an amazing team of photographers for our wedding ... it may prove to be the best decision i made thru this whole planning process (besides my choice of FI, of course)!

#104 Denise L

Denise L
        • 100 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
          Denise your pictures are amazing! Denise, did you do a TTD? I wish there were more pictures of your wedding on the slide, I want to see more!!

Lincoln and Lori you guys are amazing!
          Thank you...I wish there was more too! No we didn't do a TTD.

I am patiently waiting for the rest of them to go up on the pictage website!

#105 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
          • 3,347 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

Denise, when you receive the rest we would be greatful to see them if you wouldn't mind sharing! They are just fantastic!

Now I have to go check out the other new thread! I'm just like a little kid at Christmas!!
            ~Stephanie

#106 edssbride09

edssbride09
            • 233 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mummergirl
              i'm thinking those might be our very own BDW bride, edssbride09! gorgeous! (and congrats, if you're reading!)

i am getting so excited now!!!!!!! i'm so happy to have hired an amazing team of photographers for our wedding ... it may prove to be the best decision i made thru this whole planning process (besides my choice of FI, of course)!
              Yep, those are mine! We should be getting our pics early next week, so i will share when they arrive.... Denise's are STUNNING though! WOW!!!

#107 gemstone

gemstone
              • 43 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

Hey All,

A slideshow of a few pics of our wedding and TTD are now on Lincoln and Lori's website. It's the Iberostar Paraiso Beach link.
                We just got the link to the Pictage website and I'm just trying to figure out how to send it to all our friends and family and then I'll need to figure out how to post the link here in the forum.
                Probably have it figured out by tomorrow:)

Oh..and Denise and edssbride09...Great pics. You were both very beautiful brides. It's neat to see all these different Mayan resort locations too. They all seem unique.

G

#108 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:35 AM

gemstone, beautiful pics! congrats!

#109 beach2009

beach2009
                  • 299 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:57 AM

Hey gemstone, welcome back and congrats!
                    Love the pictures, everything was captured beautifully -can't wait for my turn with Lincoln & Lori.

#110 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                    • 3,347 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

Gemstone, so beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!
                      ~Stephanie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users