Sign in to follow this  
~Nicole~

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??

Hi everyone!! Lincoln and Lori shot our wedding at Dreams Tulum on April 24th. They are both great and fun people to work with! I highly recommend them!

Some of our pics are up on their blog if you want to take a look and they are also on facebook.

I'll try to write a more detailed review when i get some free time.

Thanks again Lincoln and Lori!!!!

I was thinking about booking them. I've looked thorough the thread, but am unable to find more than one set of photos which were amazing, but I wanted to see some more. I've also viewed their website and blog. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would post of PM me their information to view.

Thank you.

don't forget to become a fan of their facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1543877193697#!/pages/Playa-Del-Carmen-Mexico/Moments-that-Matter-Photography/18683524486?ref=ts&__a=19&ajaxpipe=1

they are running a "favorite photo" contest right now on FB, and a few BDW brides (nicole and myself included) have a photo in the running ... once you "like" MTM's page, vote for your favorite photo by clicking "like" under that pic. wink.gif

just sayin', it's a good way to get to see more of their work. lincoln and lori both were amazing to work with, and their communication before, during, and after the wedding was awesome.

We also used Lincoln and Lori for our wedding last month! We highly recommend them! They are so nice and made the time fun! Plus all their pictures are amazing!