Photo

Melissa's pictures!

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 soulmates

soulmates
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:47 AM

Thank you so much for posting your pics and the video. It was absolutley stunning. Again congratulations.

#82 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:14 PM

Oh Melissa! What gorgeous pictures!!
      Muchas felicidades!!! I am just catching up on all the posts... can't wait to read some of your wedding details!

#83 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mexicomelissa
        I just got the CD with that picture on it today...here it is....don't laugh OK? we look like big dorks LOL
        maybe so, but at least you're happy dorks!

i am just now reading this thread. i can't get over how happy you two look! i really loved the burst of music as you were pronounced husband & wife - i was thinking of doing this, and now i want to for sure! congratulations again - you two are clearly made for eachtother! it was great to see the pics and watch the video.

i totally laughed when your sis just couldn't figure out which way to go. loved that!

#84 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:45 AM

OMG where was I when you posted more pics and your video? I have to re-watch your ceremony when I get home, I watched it but w/o sound since I'm at work.. :-) So I can't wait to actually "hear" it.. lol Everything looks great and the two of you look so happy. Congrats..

#85 laura b

laura b
          • 334 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:24 AM

Melissa, those are awesome!
            I have to agree with some of the other girls on here that my favorite pic is the one of you guys walking down the aisle.
            It was so sweet, I welled up a little.
            Congratulations! You look so so pretty and happy.

#86 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
            • 420 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:36 PM

Melissa, I'm so late because I've been away on vacation, but they are so fantastic! And the best thing is how happy you look!!!! Congratulations, Congratulations. :)

Yay yay yay, such beautiful pictures, and I loved the mariachis too.

so, more questions. :)

What time was your ceremony?
              And were you happy with the pics from the resort photographer? They looked good!
              Did you have a reception afterwards?

I love the photo with your rings!!!

And your bouquet was gorgeous!
              Margaret & Eric

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users